chapter 14

Time skip the next day at the beach. All the girls were at the beach. Lucy was laying down on the sand with her eyes closed while Minerva and Yukino was sitting up. Which the boys stood somewhere close to them so they can hear what their talking about.

Minerva
So how have you and Sting been doing.

Lucy
We've been doing good.

Yukino
Did you tell him about everything.

Lucy
No not everything I don't want him to be worried.

Minerva
Well I think he got jealous yesterday.

Lucy
How so.

Minerva
He was jealous of your pictures with Gray.

Lucy
He was jealous of Gray.

Yukino
Yeah.

Lucy
Well their ain't really no need for him to be jealous. We are just friends we have no romantic feelings involved.

Yukio
You did say you loved him.

Lucy
Well of course I love Gray just like I love Natsu and the rest of my friends.

???
Aw we love you too Luce.

Lucy opened her eyes to see three people Natsu, Lisanna, and Gray. Which Lucy then sat up.

 Which Lucy then sat up

LucyHey guys

Lucy
Hey guys.

Lisanna
Sorry Lucy I knew you wanted it to be a girl's day.

Lucy
No it's fine Lisanna more the marrier. Besides I want you all to meet my friends Yukino and Minerva. But you both already know Natsu.

Yukino
Yep and it's great to see you again Natsu.

Natsu
Hey Yukino and Minerva.

Lisanna
Wait your the ones Lucy was telling me about. My name is Lisanna Stress and It's great to finally meet you both.

Yukino
It's great to finally meet you as well Lisanna. But I'm just surprised we haven't met before.

Lisanna
Yeah me too as well I've been wanting to meet you two. But I'm usually busy working with my sister and brother. But I hope I can become friends with the both of you. Lucy told me alot about you two.