chapter 23

Time skip to the next morning

Lucy woke up and got ready for her date today. Then she called Lisanna because she could always count on her in times like this. Then Lisanna picked up.

Lucy
Hey Lisanna!

Lisanna
Hey Lucy!

Lucy
Sorry to bother you but could you help me.

Lisanna
Sure with what?

Lucy
I have a date today and I need your help.

Lisanna
No way you got a date with Sting today? She says happy

Lucy
Yeah I do and I kinda need help figuring out what I should wear.

Lisanna
I'm on my way. She said hanging up.

Lucy
But and she hung on me. Well I guess I should've excepted that.

About 13 minutes later she heard her doorbell ring. Lucy opens it up to see Lisanna.

LisannaI'm going to take you shopping so go get some shoes on

Lisanna
I'm going to take you shopping so go get some shoes on.

Lucy
Alright I'll be back.

Lisanna came inside and Lucy went to go get her shoes on.

Lisanna
I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your birthday yesterday.

Lucy
No it's okay Lisanna.

Lisanna
Still sorry I really wanted to come. But I ended up having to do over time. Because Mira couldn't find anyone else.

Lucy
Lisanna I understand besides your place. Because I have the same problem half the time with mine as well. So don't worry about it besides you at least told me happy birthday over video chat.

Lisanna
That's true.

Lucy
Alright I'm ready let's go. she said walking out the door with Lisanna.

Lisanna
So what all happened last night. Because I noticed Natsu wasn't in your house.

Lucy
Oh Zeref and me told him he can't come over for a week because he keeps breaking into my house and not telling Zeref or Mavis when he's staying at my place.

Lisanna
Let me guess he wasn't to thrilled with you telling him that.

Lucy
Nope not one bit but he will have to one way or another.

Lisanna
Do you think he will learn his lesson.

Lucy
Knowing Natsu not a chance. But I just look at it this way no Natsu messing and eating all my things. Because he embarrassed me yesterday.

Lisanna
What did he do to embarrass you?

Lucy
Well some point in time while I was asleep he looked through the lyric book. That I had made up for Gray's songs. Then he seen I made a new song for him. Natsu then thought it was a great plan to tell the crowd at work Lucy has wrote a new song for them. Then we sang in and let's just say you should listen to it and you'll have a better understanding.