chapter 16

Sting turned to see Rogue coming towards him.

Rogue
Hay Sting I'm back.

Sting
Hey we're did Lucy go to.

Rogue
Oh she went back to Natsu and the others. Because she didn't want them to worry about where she ran off too.

Sting
Alright then how did everything go. (Thinking) I think its more like Natsu and Gray who will be worrying about her the most.

Rouge then thought about what he told Lucy. Then thought what Sting would say or do if he told him.

Rogue
It went great she actually knew who I was this whole time. ( Thinking) considering he's been jealous about guys with Lucy. Yep I'm definitely not telling him I just confessed to Lucy. But it would have to be said sooner or later. But I should just be happy as long as I can at least be with her.

Sting
That's great man I'm glad to hear that.

Rogue
So who was that girl you were talking to.

Sting
You saw?

Rogue
Well yeah you better not been hitting on her.

Sting
Huh why would I hit on her she's Natsu girlfriend.

Rogue
Oh so that was Lisanna. He said looking over at the group.

Sting
Yeah she was just talking to me and why Natsu and Lucy where so close.

Rogue
You got jealous of them didn't you.

Sting
Yeah but I feel pretty stupid now.

Rogue
How so he was hugging her.

Sting
Because Lisanna told me the story about how she used to be jealous of how close they are. But finding out the reason their like that is sad I know now I can't keep natsu from being close to her.

Rogue
What do you mean by that?

Sting just sat on the ground looking at Lucy. Who was standing watching the others play. Which Rogue stood wondering why he won't say anything.

Rogue
Ah alright then so do you want to go join the others.

Sting
No I think I'll stay here you can go if you want to. He said sadly then Rogue was wanting to go but he noticed Sting all depressed about something. Then just sat next to him to see what's the matter.

Rogue
Alright so whats going on?

Sting
Tell me something when you lived with Lucy what was she like.

Rogue
Well Lucy was always happy and always included me in everything. But  after her mother died that's when she started to act different. But I thought it was only because of her mother.

Sting
What do you mean did it have something to do with her father.

Rogue
Yeah she always had bruises and cuts on herself. But I never knew what happened to her. But she always told me she fell. But I believed her at first. But after I heard she got called to her father's office. That's when I found out the truth of how she really got them. Jude hurt her and blamed Layla's death on Lucy. But when I caught onto him and what he had did. Then I told one of the maids in the house about what he's been doing to her. The maid confronted him asking if what I told her was true. Because she was also getting curious about how she got all the cuts and bruises. Because she could tell Lucy was lying about how she got them. Because she always looked terrified when ever she asked her.

Sting
So did he tell them that it wasn't true.

Rogue
No it was the exact opposite. Lucy said he didn't do it.