Chapter 4

Nialls Pov

Today Lily was going to have some of her new friends round, she isn't telling me who they are, she said one of them knows me and well and it's going to be a surprise. I can't help but wonder who it is, because I didn't really have any good friends aside from Lily, I mean sure I had aquaintences but none of them are Lilys type.

Someone interrupted my train of thought by knocking on my door and poking their head round the corner "Hey Lilys friends are here, the girl is a fan and the boy knows you" Zayn told me.

Curiously I followed Zayn downstairs. I saw the girl and smiled, which just caused her to squeal. Then the boy came round the corner and my whole face fell. Lily obviously saw because she was soon by my side asking if I was okay. I most certainly was not okay. I ignored her and stepped forward to speak to him. 

"Get out of my house" I ordered harshly.

"Hi Niall good to see you too" He said as if nothing was wrong. His innocent look just made me want to punch his face in.

"Drake, get out of my house now" I said trying to control my anger. 

"Why?" He asked pretending to look confused.

"You know dam well why, how dare you come to my house after what you did to me" I spat at him.

"Niall I think you need to calm down" I heard Lily's soothing voice in the background.

"I think you need to shut up" I shot back angrily. She did, I never speak to her like that and I feel bad about it, but she has no idea what this guy did.

"Yeah Niall I think you need to calm down" Drake teased. Now he was just taking the piss. 

"Get out of my house" I repeated, yelling now. No one in the room had ever seen me so angry before, they were all shocked that I had such a temper on me. But trust me they would all have a temper if they knew Drake. In fact Lily did know him, he was her friend.

"Wait, why are you friends with him?" I turned and gave Lily a disgusted look.

"Umm he's a nice guy" she said weakly.

That set me off.

"A nice guy? You say he is a nice guy, he ruined my life and then goes about like nothings wrong, I didn't leave you to make friends with a fucking prick like him." I screamed at her. I didn't know why I was yelling at her, it was Drake I was really angry with.

Her next move felt like someone punched me in the gut. But after I was so mean to her I probably deserved what I got. Still it hurt. She ran over and stood by Drakes side. She must have seen the pain in my eyes because I could see the regret of leaving my side in hers, but she stayed where she was.

"Im sorry Lil" I said, and I truly was.

"Please leave now" I told Drake. I needed him to go now before I broke down in tears. This time he did, but Lily and her friend went with him.

"Niall, what did he do to you?" Liam asked joining my side.

"Niall you know we always got your back right?" Zayn said

"Always" Harry and Louis agreed in unison.

"He made my life a living hell, he bullied  me so badly that I locked myself in the bathroom before school refusing to go. He hurt me, mocked me, teased me for five whole years. Once it was so bad that I had to go to hospital, he almost killed me. He made a noose and wanted to test it out on someone. That someone was me, he hung me. Luckily the noose was faulty so I was okay. After that I moved schools and met Lily. She made life okay, she made it good, but now she's best buds with him" I choked out holding back the tears.