Chapter 2 - The Fish Bowl

Word Count: 1949
Warnings: None
Ship(s): Bakudeku/Katsudeku

It was dark and warm, a particular softness enveloping the space. The texture was of pink, fluffy clouds that could bring even the gods to a sweet and peaceful slumber. The warmth resembling that of a fresh tray of pastries that were just pulled out of a heated oven.
Katsuki's neck tilted, making his head hang over the side of his seatbelt. The continuous rocking of the moving car had no effect on his sleeping figure whatsoever, he was completely encased in sleep. His head reeling with beautiful images of childlike imagination, his lips graced a small smile.
The green bucket swayed from side to side as the car swerved around corners and down the roads of Japan. The creature that laid inside was completely still, if you didn't pay attention to the small lifting of its chest, it would have looked like a toy.
The car moved to a stop, the sound of the purring engine calming. Mitsuki pulled the key, and the car completely shut down. The sound of silence filled the air, as Mitsuki took in the peaceful snores of her small bomb. Smiling, she opened her car door and closed it shut. Making her way to Katsuki's side of the car, she slowly pulled him out of his car seat. His small figure began to stir and his nose scrunched in discomfort as she shushed him back to sleep. His face slowly relaxed and his body went back to its previous position. She walked him into the house and laid him down on his bed, pulling the covers over his little body.

—————————————————

Katsuki stirred in his bed, his eyes cracking open just slightly, and his body starting to get accustomed for another day's worth of fun. He layed in bed, his mind still clouded over with sleep, trying to remember the events of yesterday. His eyes were heavy, and his mind was attempting to resume its dreamlike state. If it weren't for the light that poured through his window, and his constant stubbornness, he would have allowed himself to give in to the warmth of his bed.
Sitting up in his bed, he gave out a little yawn, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He looked around, his mind registering that he was in his room, laying in his All Might themed bed. Still trying to catch up on what he did yesterday, he saw a small fish bowl on his dresser, and inside was a green creature, swimming around in the empty bowl, looking around the room from the inside. He stared at it for a moment, confused, but then his memory regained consciousness and all of yesterday's events came flooding back into his mind.

He smiled a bright childish smile, and hopped off his bed, approaching the bowl with hurried footsteps. Pulling out the bottom shelf of his dresser, he climbed up onto the piles of folded pants, and gazed at the clear glass container. His eyes sparkled as he rested his head on his arms, which were currently folded on the dresser top.
"Hi! My names Katsuki Bakugo, but since you live with me now, you can just call me Katsuki!" The green creature just stared at him, tilting his head in confusion, not understanding what the human was saying. His tail swayed behind him as he approached the glass wall, placing his small green hand onto it, trying for the 500th time to escape the small space.

Katsuki moved his arms, poking the spot where the green hand was resting on the glass. Red eyes gazed at green, and vice versa, both of them taking in each other's presence. Bakugo retracted his hand, startling the small creature a bit, and stood up staring, still balancing on the pants drawer.
"I'm gonna call you Deku, cause you're just a fish who can't do anything. And you look like a deku, with your weird, fluffy, green hair and stuff." Katsuki showed his brightest smile, giving the green fish a thumbs up, that is until the clothes under him started to shift, and he fell right on his butt.

—————————————————

Mitsuki and Masaru were currently walking around the pet store with their blonde monster, because Katsuki insisted on going to the store to get Deku some fish things, like fake plants and 'fish houses' as Katsuki put it. They also needed to get some food for it.