4

The bell for the end of 5th period rang and that meant it was time for 6th. Felix didn't want to go to 6th period though, because he had gym class. He isn't want to see changbin and get reminded about what happened that one time in the locker room. 

The blonde boy walked slowly to the gym hoping that he would be late and get sent to detention, but he had made it there just in time. He checked in with his coach and went to the locker room to change. Most of the students in his class don't put on their gym clothes and stay in their school ware, so usually it's only felix, changbin and a few other kids in the locker room. Felix' locker was a few away from changbins but he didn't mind it at first, but now he hated it.

The blonde boy noticed that changbin hadn't came into the room yet, so the boy took advantage of this time and took his shirt off. He went to open his locker but realized that he doesn't know his combination. Changbin usually opens it for him because the boy has trouble with it.

"Shit!" The cursed as he slapped his head against the locker.

"Need help?" Felix jumped around the sudden voice. He looked up and wanted tor in away when he saw changbin. The dark haired boy smiled then opened Felix' locker, but before he left to go to his own, the elder took a few seconds to stare at the blondes abs.

"Nice abs Lix." Changbin complimented before going to his locker. The small compliment made felix' face turn a bright red. The boy hurried up and changed into his gym clothes and went to the gym with changbin following soon after.

Felix entered the locker room a mess. The coach made his run laps the entire period for taking to long  changing. He was panting loudly and letting out small moans that he didn't even realize. His chest heaved up and down and was slightly sweaty. The boys state caught changbin off guard when he saw him. The be honest, changbin thought that the you g boy looked hot like that and he just wanted to ruin him. Feeling turned on, the elder made his way over to the boy sitting on a bench.

"Need help?" Felix nodded his head thinking that changbin meant with his locker. The elder smirked and started to lift Felix' shirt.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Felix asked but was too tired to stop the elder.

"Helping you change." The elder replied as he took felix' shirt off. The youngers body was glossy and it made his abs look even nicer.  The dark hair boy got on his knees and started to suck on the youngers Abs. Felix was surprised at first but soon relaxed into the pleasuring feeling. The elder continues to suck leaving dark purple marks on the boy.