6

"You can do I Lix!" The blonde boy whisper yelled before going down stairs. He made chef down the stares and to the front door where his mother was greeting changbin. The younger grabbed the wrist of the dark haired boy and dragged him back to his room. He threw the elder into the room and closed the door then slammed his head against it.

"Is there a reason why you wanted me to come over?" Changbin asked as he took a seat on the bed.

"Yes." Felix replied then made his way to the bed taking a seat as well.

"You know I still like you and a lot." The blonde admitted while he fingered with his fingers.

"I figured." Changbin replied as he let out a little chuckle.

"I'm serious changbin. I really like you and not being with you hurts me." Felix looked down and felt like he was about to cry.

"I like you too felix but you know we can't be together." The elder held the boys small hand.

"Why? Why can't we be together?" The boy asked as a tear fell down his cheeks.

"Because no one will except it. We'll just get judged no matter what." Changbin replied and Felix knew he was right. No one would except their relationship.

"We can hide it." The blonde looked changbin the eyes.

"It won't work felix." The dark haired boy shook his head.

"It might. Just please give it a chance changbin." The young boy begged the elder.

"What are you saying Lix?" Changbin asked confused on what the boy was trying to say.

"Be my boyfriend changbin, no one would have to know, just us." He looked the elder in the eyes with his tears ones.

"I don't Lix." Changbin was still hesitant about it.

"Please." The younger begged and begged, tears streaming down his face. All he wanted was to be with the person he loved even if the entire world was against it.

"I'll think about it." Was all the elder said before he got up from the bed.

"I got to go." He said as he walked out of the room and left the house leaving the younger a crying mess.

Changbin threw himself on his bed and screamed into a pillow. He really wanted to be with Felix but it was too risky. If someone found out the outcome wouldn't be good. He already got bullied and beat up just for being close to felix imagine what would happen if people knew they were dating. The elder thought about it all night. He thought about the good things and the bad but eventually got his answer.