10

Felix woke up pretty late on Sunday morning. He stayed up late with his boyfriend the night before, so he took some time to sleep in so he wouldn't be tired all day. Once the boy was fully awake, he checked his phone for any messages and there was one. It was from changbin saying good morning. The blonde smiled and replied back with a good morning before he put his phone on the night stand. He looked over at the door and saw the bag of things he naught the day before. The blonde got up and grabbed the bag then sat back down on his bed. He took out the box of red vans and put them in his closet then took out the hair dye and put it in his bathroom. He then took out the small box containing the necklace he bought for his mother. He took the box and ran down stairs seeing his mother sitting on the couch. He plopped himself down on the couch and smiled at his mom.

"How's my boy?" She asked smiling back at him.

"I'm good." She said with a suspicious smile.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked feeling his forehead for a fever.

"I'm fine mom but I have a surprise." He said as he opened the little box and showed his mom the necklace.

"It's so pretty sweetie." She gasped and covered her mouth. Felix took it out of the box and put it around her neck. She gave him a big hug then kisses his head.

"Thank you love but you didn't need to buy me this." She grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes.

"I just wanted to do something nice." He smiled as she ruffled his hair.

"Ready to eat?" She asked and revived a nod from her hungry son.

After eating the boy made his way back up to his room. He went to the bathroom and took hold of the box of hair dye. He read the directions then started to follow them. After doing all the steps his hair was sticky with red hair dye. He waited a few minutes then got in the shower so that he can wash the hair dye out and clean his body at the same time. He sang to himself as he cleaned his body enjoying the warm water running down his body. Once the boy got out of the shower he wrapped his hair in a towel then out on shorts and a hoodie. He made his way back to the bathroom and started to dry his freshly dyed hair with his moms blow dryer. He styled his bangs and scanned over himself before making his way back down stairs to surprise his mom.

"Hi mom!" He shouted causing her to turn around and scream.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!!"