14

The two boys walked home hand in hand. One covered in food and the other covered in blood. School wasn't over but they had enough for the day. The two stayed silent because they had nothing to talk about. Once they went inside Felix' house, his mother was fast to great them.

"Oh why are you here school isn't ov- what happened!" She screamed seeing the two.

"Where's dad?" Felix avoided her question and asked his.

"He's away for work." She said with a small smile.

"Tell me the truth mom because I know that's not it!" He yelled as he took another step towards her.

"He's in jail...he abused me..." she sighed and looked down.

"You lied to me all my life!" He yelled again feeling betrayed. She looked down not wanting to face her angry son.

"I'm sorry..." was all she said in a quiet voice.

"I have something to say too." She lifted her head and looked at her son waiting for his next words.

"I'm gay and I'm dating Changbin. We look like this because no one will except us and instead bully us!" Felix grabbed changbins hand as he came out to his mom with a shaky voice and tears in his eyes.

"F-Felix I- " she was left speechless. She new her son had a bit of a gay side to her but him coming out really took her by surprise.

"You can kick me out or disown me but I'm not gonna break up with changbin no matter what you or anyone else say." And with that he took changbins hand and left his house. Both the dark haired boy and Felix' mom were in shock by the boys actions. The hot headed boy just kept walking down the street not knowing where to go.

"Lix where are we going?" Changbin asked as he got dragged by his boyfriend.

"I don't know." The boy stopped walking and looked and changbin with tears in his eyes.

"Let's go to my house, my parents aren't gonna be home." The elder smiles as the young boy nodded his head and with that they made their way to changbins house.

The two cuddled on changbins bed and listened to some music. Felix was playing with the elders fingers and humming along to the song. They talked about a few things and came to a conclusion that they would try their best to stand up to the 'bullies' as Felix put it. They waited so long to get together and now that they were they didn't want to loose each other.

"We should go to bed Lix." Changbin said as he switched off the light and turned the music off. They both turned towards each other and smiled.

"Hey binnie guess what." Felix said as he let out a small giggle.

"What?" Changbin replied not knowing what the younger was gonna say.

"I love you." The red haired boy whispered but was loud enough for Changbin to hear.

"I love you too Lix." The elder whispered back and placed and soft kiss on the boys lips. The two kisses for a few seconds before pulling apart and wrapping their arms around each other. After a few minutes they both fell asleep cuddling each other.

—————————-
A/N
Hey, I might end this story in a few chapters because I have no motivation for this one and I feel like it's very boring. I'll finish this one and start one that I've been planning for.
-E