In the deep forest

They followed the trail deeper into the rainforest. The trees were wet. The flowers crunches beneath her feet. Sorry flowers. I've a friend to save. Cherry hung behind with Amazonia. "I really hate this you know I just want to punch what ever dragon did this right in the snout" "Same here" Amazonia agreed. "But we can only do that if we find the dragon" she pointed out. That's true" Cherry mumbled. "I feel like we've changed. Don't you agree?" "How do you mean?" Cherry asked. "Well for starters were less lazy like we haven't even slept yet and we're starting to see flaws in our Queen" I hope she didn't mind that I kinda called the whole tribe lazy.

"Maybe it was for the better, now at least we're not self obsessed like Paradise and actually have a different personality" Amazonia snorted. "Your right about Paradise being self obsessed. 'Oh no! My precious scales!' Cherry hid her laughter. It was too serious to laugh at this time of need.

"We should stop" Banana said. "I cant see the blood droplets any more it's too dark we'll have to stop for the night" "Seriously?" Amazonia and Cherry said in a unison. I guess we're more alike than I realised. Except I'm not a trouble maker.

They settled down in a pile "biggest at the bottom" Banana insisted. He threw himself down and Cherry huddled on top of him then Amazonia after that Coco and Bean was last. And they fell into a soundless sleep

They woke up to beams of Sun coming through the gaps in the trees. Amazonia flopped across the jungle floor sending Coco and Bean flying. "Ow!" Bean yelped "what the-" Coco said. "Everyone up!" Amazonia said. Cherry was up in a heart beat. "We can eat then move on quickly" Cherry said grabbing a banana off a tree. Cherry was three just like her and Banana the little detective was also three. But Coco and Bean were two. They gathered fruit and ate together.

Coco and Bean were munching away on a watermelon and Amazonia was sticking to her pineapple. "The marks will fade today if we don't go soon because it looks as if it will rain" Sure enough there were thunder clouds rolling over head blocking out all sunlight. They went ahead and followed the blood.

Later on the droplets were gone. Not a trace. "The dragon must have took to the sky's" Said Banana. "We should scan the area" there was a flowing river and a giant boulder. Nothing new. Just normal rainforest. Or so it seemed. "There's nothing here" Banana said. "Do you see that?" Bean asked. "That tree it's...unsettling in a way I don't know..." the others swerved there heads around. "Looks normal to me" Cherry observes. Well we might as well check. Amazonia flapped up to the tree sure enough there was a large gapping hole.