Pt.2

"That's an old story. Don't you dare say something like that again. He's my brother!" I fury for no reason. "Im sorry, sir. I just want you to be more careful because anyone could do anything for the throne" he said.

Uhh looks like I even care at all about the throne. I shouldn't have been born as a prince.

I walked to the city's trade center to clear my mind. Then, I suddenly heard someone shouting for help. I went to search for the source of the sound. I saw a slave is being beaten by a noblemen. "What are you doing?!" I shouted. "Who are you to meddle my business?" said the noblemen. "I'm Prince Hyunjin" I said. "Sir, what are you doing here?" he said while flustering. "Wait, I think I know you. Aren't you the Junior Minister, Jo Tae Gu?" I asked. "Yes, sir" he answered. I laughed. "You're the front liner of politician and you're a high ranking official, yet you play dirty on someone who is powerless?" I asked. "You should be embarrassed of yourself. You help the King to govern this nation yet you're ruining it. What is actually happening to this nation?" I asked, again. "I'm sorry for inconvenience, sir. I--" he couldn't finish his sentence. "Chan, report this useless HIGH RANKING OFFICIAL to the palace for an assault crime" I commanded. "But, sir--" Chan hesitate for a second. "Go, now!" I shouted.

Junior Minister suddenly laughed. "I'm sorry, sir but how could someone like you can report me? Hurm, as we all know, you're powerless after all" he said. "Wow, such a reckless person you are" I said. He came to me and whispered in my ear , " Low-born prince, I hope you know where the position you are right now, and don't regret on what you did today, Your Highness".

"You know what, Junior Minister? You've done a gravely crime. However, I will forgive you because you're father's minion. Without you, who would do father's errand, right?" I intentionally make fun of him. He smiled and said, "Thank you for your endless generosity, sir. I will make sure you gets what you deserve" he said. I smiled and help the slave to gets up. "Are you okay? Let's get out of here" I said. "Oh yea, lemme buy this slave from you, is that alright, Minister Jo?" I said again while throwing bunch of penny to the ground. Without hearing his opinion, I get out of there.