Back In My Arms (Soobin x Reader)

Disclaimer: This contains smut

  The showcase was finally done and Soobin just arrived at your house, exhausted. He slowly dragged himself in, carrying some bags in hand and locked the door behind him. You heard Soobin come in and ran to the front door to envelop Soobin in a hug.

"Hi baby~" You happily said as you hugged him tightly. "How was the showcase?" You looked up at him, waiting for his response. You could tell he was tired, yet he smiled at you anyways.

"It was wonderful! Our fans are absolutely amazing! I'm really tired though." You leaned up to kiss him.

"I'm glad you had fun." Soobin smiled lightly.

"I'm going to take a nap for a while, baby." Soobin announced before he yawned.

"Okay baby! I'll put your things away for you while you sleep." You said as you both walked to your bedroom.

"You don't have to!" Soobin said, reassuringly.

"Well I really don't have anything else to do, so might as well. Plus you need your sleep." Soobin sat on the bed and blushed lightly.

"Th-thanks babe." You kissed his cheek.

"Now sleep, you need it." Soobin nodded and laid down on the bed and soon fell asleep. You went to work and put all of his things away where they needed to go. After you were done, you laid down next to him on the bed and scrolled through your phone for a while. You then suddenly remembered everything you had bought while Soobin was away and started to get excited. Let's just say... you really couldn't wait for Soobin to come back, and when he did come back, you were going to make sure it was going to be an unforgettable day. You were also super bored without Soobin and got curious as to what you could find online. What you ended up finding definitely was not for kids.

  You looked over at Soobin to see how he was doing. He looked so cute... you couldn't help but kiss his cheek. You continued to look at his peaceful face and admired his beauty. Soobin slowly started to wake up and opened his eyes. You widened your eyes, not expecting to wake him up.

"You done with your nap?" You asked with a smile as you climbed onto his lap. Soobin smiled back at you and wrapped his arms around your waist. You leaned down to kiss him. "Spend some time with me~ I haven't seen you in a while!" You whined as you kissed him again. You kissed a few more times before Soobin spoke.

"Isn't that what I'm doing now?" Soobin smiled fondly at you. You nodded and went back to attacking him with kisses. Soobin giggled and held you tighter as you were making out. You then pulled away to breathe.

"Want to have a little fun?" You asked with a wink.

"We weren't?" Soobin asked, pretending to be shocked. You giggled.

"Something more exciting than this! I bought some stuff for us while you were gone." Soobin blushed, having an idea of what you may of got.

"D-did you really?" Soobin asked. He then bit his lip. You nodded and sat up.

"Do you want to try them out?" Soobin nodded, ready to try anything with you. You slipped off of his lap and headed into the closet. Soobin slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. Next thing he knew, he was being blindfolded.

"W-what?" Soobin asked as he took the blindfold off. He was met with the sight of you holding wrist restraints in your hand. Soobin blushed madly and started to get a little excited. Not to mention you were wearing a skirt... the number of things that could happen if he went underneath-

"Want to try?" You asked, referring to the wrist restraints and blindfold. Soobin eagerly nodded and shifted his position so he was farther onto the bed. "So eager aren't you baby?~" You teased as you got onto his lap and started to make out with him again. As you kissed down his neck, you started to grind your hips against him, earning a moan from Soobin in response. You continued to grind down on him and he eventually started grinding back. You and Soobin let out breathy moans as you continued on.