Private Meeting (Soobin x Reader)

Disclaimer: This contains Smut (pegging, hair pulling, slapping)

  Soobin had been struggling in many ways quite recently. With his mother unable to work and only his father working at a low pay, his family was struggling financially, and Soobin could only get so much money from working at their local ice cream shop. His older brother was working too, but his older sister could not since she was pregnant during this time. They all still lived together, and needed to help his sister find an adorable home for herself.

  Soobin needed a raise badly because of this and was willing to do anything for it. He had asked you, his boss, if you both could have a meeting this week. You agreed to it with no problem since he was a good employee of yours. You didn't know what he wanted to talk about, yet you were sure it wasn't anything too big and scheduled it with no questions asked.

  You were currently waiting in your office for Soobin to come in and were on the computer to check the attendance of your employees. It was something you occasionally did in your spare time while at work. A knock was soon heard at the door and you took your hands off the computer.

"Come in!" You called out to whoever was behind the door. The door then opened to reveal Soobin in his work uniform. "Welcome Soobin." You greeted with a small smile, happy that he had showed up on time. Soobin closed the door behind him and bowed towards you.

"Good morning miss." He said politely with a smile on his face.

"Come sit." You told him, gesturing him to come towards you. Soobin then walked over to your desk to sit down on the chair in front of it.

"So, why did you want to meet with me this morning?" You asked him as you laced your fingers together on the desk. Soobin fiddled with his fingers on his lap before he spoke.

"I-I came here today t-to ask you i-if you could give me a raise." Soobin said shyly, looking away from your gaze. You nodded in understanding and leaned back in your chair.

"Now, why are you asking me of this? If you don't mind answering that is." You stated, ready for his answer. Soobin gulped and shakily looked back at you in nervousness.

"W-well... my family is sort of poor at the moment and I want to do the best to help them with the job I have right now. A-and I'm one of your best employees! I'm always willing to help the customers and greet them with a smile." Soobin replied while clasping his hands together. He blushed lightly after going on his small tangent. You sighed and stood silent, thinking about the matter. The silence was loud to Soobin. He didn't like the silence between you two and continued to speak.
"P-please miss!" He said as he got down on his knees. "I-I'll do anything!" He pleaded with his hands still clasped together. You smirked lightly at his change in behavior and got up from your chair.

"Anything?" You asked him as you raised an eyebrow. Soobin nodded eagerly with tears now falling down his cheeks.

"Anything.. e-even sexual favors." Soobin replied in a small voice. He then gulped.

  The only reason he had even suggested that is because he did think you were quite attractive. You were never a mean boss and knew how to treat your employees. Needless to say, Soobin had been sort of into you for quite a while. He took a big risk by asking you this question, yet he was desperate for more money. He had always heard about how people get raises by giving their bosses sexual favors. Maybe it wasn't such a bad idea?

You smirked at Soobin's response.
"You sure?" You asked him for confirmation, licking your lips. Soobin nodded again with no hesitation. Definitely not a bad idea for asking.

  You then got up from your seat and walked around the desk to stand next to him. You looked down at him. Soobin looked up at you to meet your gaze and saw your gaze as intimidating to him. He felt adrenaline rip through him in that moment, and his body began to feel hot. You then gently grabbed him by his hair to keep his head in place.