Chapter -7

It was over two months since Rishi was in a comma. He has been shifted to Mehra's mansion and nurses were appointed for him with shifts. All the necessary equipment was placed in his room.

Rishika blamed herself for his condition. Unlikely, Sanjay and Kashaf made her understand that it's not her fault. No one blames her because all knew that it was an accident. Sanjay and Kashaf though wary of her could never doubt her love for Rishi.

Rishika was always in his room after school telling him about her day. She had apologized to his sleeping state for thousand times and make promises of being a good girl always.

"Please, Bhai, wake up. I promise I will love Avantika too. Fine? "

She said with a sigh before leaving his room at night. Her exams were coming but she would pick her books and route for his room. She couldn't trust any staff around him.

She, herself started taking care of Avantika, too. Sanjay and Kashaf were content to see this. They just wished for Rishi to get well soon.

Sanjay was looking after the business again. With Rishi beside him, he was easily able to manage the work. But now he has to look after India's as well as foreign branches too. With so much workload his health was compromised. He was badly missing his son.

It was then later decided by Kashaf and Sanjay that they will take their friends' help. They decided to contact Anil because they trusted him the most. When Anil reached Mehra's house he was shocked to see Rishi like this. He genuinely loved Rishi.

It was decided that Anil will take care of India's matters whereas Sanjay will go and look after the matters in Russian branches. After a long discussion, they all come to conclusions that Sanjay and Kashaf will shift to Russia along with Avantika.

Rishika will stay behind with Rishi because of her boards' exam. They couldn't take Rishi as they did not want to take chances. Kashaf wanted to stay behind but because of Sanjay's health, she reluctantly agreed to go.
Anil told them that he is going back to his place along with Rishi and Rishika. As he can not manage such a big mansion. They all agreed on this.
....
Rishika was informed about this. She understands and packed her bag and Rishi's bag. She went to Rishi's room and sat beside him, "Tomorrow we are going to shift into Anil's uncle house. Please get well soon. I don't want to go there. Please Bhai, get well soon."

Sanjay who was listening to this came to console Rishika and said, "Why? What happened? If you still don't want to go there you can come with us. You can give your board exams next year. "

Listening to this Rishika immediately replied, "No, no, I want to stay here with Bhai. I'll take care of him. I promise I'll behave. I won't bother anyone from now on." She vigorously shook her head making her father even more proud but then she looked at Rishi and requested her dad, "He is your good son. Why don't you ask him to get up? Please, dad."

Listening to this Sanjay hugged Rishika and both of them cried. After composing himself, he gently pecked Rishika's forehead and gave her a new cellphone and gently explained to her to call him whenever she needs anything. Or if it is something about Rishi. She nodded in agreement.

The next day, Sanjay along with Avantika and Kashaf went to Russia whereas Rishika along with unconscious Rishi went to Anil's house. Anil house was big but not as spacious as they have.

Rishika noticed that his house is in a secluded area. There were hardly any houses around. And the internet connection was so poor.

As they reached to house, Anil provided the big room to Rishi. He has not allocated any room to Rishika yet. As they both were busy setting the around. The nurse told them that everyday Rishi has to be given a few injections, and TPN as they are very important for his nutrition