'Too Late' 1year completed.

Hey guys,
A journey of being a writer from a reader was really beautiful. Not an easy one but definitely worth it when readers vote and write amazing comments.

'Too Late' has completed its one year. I never thought anyone would read this story and will feel connected. I always thought views and votes are important for a story.

I was wrong, it is important, but comments are more important. Which I realized, when it got deleted and lost views, votes, and more importantly comments.  I never cried that much. While doing that, I realized more than votes, I was missing the comments. Whenever my mood was off or having doubts about the story whether it's going on the right track or not. Your comments were the ones, which always boosts my confidence.
I missed replying to your inline comments.

I just want to say, 'Too Late' exhausted me emotionally. To portray the mental health of a rape survivor was hard. I always said that I did some research. I'm not an emotional person. But whenever I read those people's experiences, they still bother me. 

Writing about rape is easy, compared to write about the mental condition of a rape survivor. I honestly don't know whether I was able to portray it in the right way or not. It still bothers me. 

Mental health is important guys. Always give priority to your mental health. Find someone to talk to.

Anyways, I won't bore you. I hope in this one year 'Too late'  has also not bored you.

I would also like to thank my co-author AshlehQueen. Without her, who encouraged me to write. And taught me the basic things to keep in mind while tagging dialogue. I only had the plot, she taught me how to put a soul into it. Thank you girl

Trust me I very badly want to finish this before June 30.
But I don't want to rush things. So, as a treat, you can read the new chapter:69Pregnancy on Sofanovel edited by theKiara.

If you ever learn anything from this story, do tell me. Or ever feel more connected at some parts, or loved some scenes, or hate it, then do comment here or you can DM me.
If possible do share my story on your wall, so that many readers can read it for free. As you all know soon all chapters are going to be locked, once I finish this.

If possible, please do follow me. Trust me, it would mean a lot to me. Again no pressure, it's all up to you. If you all think this story has touched your heart in some way, then do follow me.
And make me reach 1k as you can see I am very close to 1k my beautiful readers it would mean alot to me.
If today, I reach 1k, if this happens I have already written chapter-70 & 71. In which Rishaan will make a come back, and you will know his truth. So, technically I will post three chapters if I achieved the target of 1k followers.

I hope you all enjoy reading it.