~ Chapter 1~

In Mumbai city lived a high-class Bengali family which is full of evilness then gentleness. A city that is known as a city of light for other people turned to be a nightmare for her. In a big mansion which was covered with security guards had a broken soul whom they could not secure. This mansion was full of royalty as it contained everything that is classy from furniture to colors of the wall to the sofa. A big chandelier hanged in the center of the hall which spreads light to the whole house except her. Mansion was full of servants but at night it is full of sorrow. The big hall of the mansion followed a big staircase which leads to a second floor where she was kept in a dark room which was as big as her heart, but it had no peace. In a corner we can see a girl in her mid-twenties, sitting with her knees bent and her head dig in her knees while her hands covered her face. She looked up with her almond- hazel eyes full of tears that were equal to pearls. Her pretty face showed no emotions as she hidden her pain deep in her heart. There was a door cracking sound that she heard and got scared for her life as then walked the demon who had spoiled her life and made her life into a broken piece of mirror which once shattered cannot be mended. It would be an understatement if we said she was not nervous or showed no emotion now as he is the only one who had made her scared ever in her lifetime. He walked in with a drowsy red eye which showed his evilness and how drunk he was while he held a bottle in his hand. He was a person who could not even handle himself, so he showed his power on her. He went closer towards her while she stood and started going backward. He held her arms tightly while she hissed in pain. She hates him from the core of her heart and he knows it but he does not care as he knows how to control her but what he does not know is if she became what she is again then he will not be even able to touch her heels. He went dangerously close to her and said, "How many times do I have to tell you that when I am talking to you then stop going backward."

"Karan please leave me you are hurting me. Please let me go!", said she.

"Anika you do know that right that until you will sign those papers, I am not going to let you go. You very well know why I married you, don't you? Miss Anika Mukherjee and now Mrs. Anika Sen."

"Karan please let me go, I cannot sign those papers. If I signed it then hundreds of people will lose their jobs. Please let me go." Cried Anika.

"I don't care Anika, just sign the damn papers or else you know me." Said Karan.

"Karan I am sorry I can't sign them." Anika. A slap of sound can be heard all around the room and blood came out from the corners of her lips. He again slapped her and this time she hits her head with a table and falls unconscious. After seeing her unconscious, he went and fell on the bed because of the drink. After two hours, she went out of the room towards the main hall. She went towards a dark area and picked a telephone and called her.

"Hello, who is this?", came a response from another side of the call.

"Hello, I need your help. Please get me out of here, I request you please." Anika pleaded.

"Listen to me, get out of the house with all the things that are important for you and don't forget those papers and meet me at the old place." Came the response.

Anika said, "What if they harmed my uncle, you know right he is the only one I have in my family."

"We will explain everything to him, now just leave the house and make sure he does not know anything about you. I will see you in fifteen minutes at our old place."

Anika then went to her room and packed her bags and took those papers from his hand and left from there silently. She went to the main gate and saw the guard and stopped there and started locating the main switch. She then off the main switch to distract the guards and left the house.

*****************************************************************************

What do you guys think?

Please leave comments below and let me know how much you liked it.

Thank you so much.