Controversies (Rahul-Hardik)

Requested by ShriyaVirley.

Also have some Hardik-Jassi bonding requested by Manushikaur

The griefs which he have been suppressing for long finally came out as streams of tears from his eyes as he received the mail from BCCI stating that he is suspended.

He knew what he said in that show was a mistake. He was regretfull, he was really sorry for what he said and what he did. But the thing that hurt him more was the hate he received from his fans. It hurted him more than the suspension.

His family and friends were supporting him unconditionally. He was so surprised by the way his father defended him publically. He knew he didn't deserved it but as a rain drop that fell on the burning sand of a desert, it relaxed him.

He was hurt,not only because of the bashing he faced from the media. He was even more hurt when Rahul his best friend who supported him on everything and anything left him like that.

He didn't wanted to think of that dreadful day, the day he and Rahul gave that interview but he can't help.

"Hardik, what were you saying", Rahul shouted at him as soon as they got out of the stage.

"What", Hardik asked casually. Not that he was unaware of the seriousness of his comments but he didn't wanted to accept his mistake.

"Hardik, can't you understand the seriousness of what all rubbish you just said. Rahul waited if Hardik will reply him but when he didn't he continued.

" Hardik this will be a big issue... A huge controversy that could destroy our careers because of you.", his voice was clearly accusing Hardik.

"If it's about my statements then I assure you Mr Rahul that it won't effect our careers,it will effect only my career and stop being bothered of it", Hardik who was already regretful of his comments really didn't liked Rahul's accusing.

Now looking back at that conversation with Rahul Hardik knew that it wasn't him who was speaking to Rahul, it was his stupid ego which was.

Tears started jumping of his eyes as he thought more about Rahul.

He was truly regretful when he called Rahul three days back when the media and social platforms were busy defaming them but Rahul was in no mood to forget and forgive.

"Rahul are you okay"

"Okay?", Hardik sensed the sarcasm he had on his voice when he said okay.

"How could I be OKAY", HE SHOUTED. After a moment of silence he continued. "Yeah everything was okay. But now it is not. Because you don't know the right things to say and now nothing is all right. You Mr Pandya YOU DESTROYED MY CAREER, MY PERSONAL LIFE, SOCIAL LIFE... YOU DESTROYED EVERYTHING. YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING YOU GOT. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO PLAY FOR INDIA. I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN PLAYING IN SOME DOMESTIC LEVELS AND I WOULD HAVE NEVER MET YOU. I HATE YOU . I WONDER WHY I CALLED YOU MY FRIEND. HOW YOU BECOME MY FRIEND. DON'T INTERFERE IN MY MATTERS AGAIN AND DON'T EVER CALL IN THIS NUMBER AGAIN. HE SHOUTED.

"Rahul", Hardik's voice was broken but Rahul didn't care.

"Don't call me that again. You lost all the rights on me that day. Now GOOD BYE MY EX BESTFRIEND", The call was disconnected and hardik was sitting numb and blank not knowing how to even react. He wanted to cry his heart out but he wasn't able to . He felt so lifeless at that moment.

Hardik's chain of thoughts were broken as he heard his phone beeping and the screen displayed the name of Jassi.

Hardik initially thought of not picking up the call but then changed his mind as he knew that Jassi will be worried if he didn't.