Prologue: The Light with no emotions

"...How annoying"

Laughter and talking were filled in Yokohama as they continue doing their lives in peace. Children we're either running around, crying or screaming with their parents. However, there was one particular child that isn't like the rest of the children and this child doesn't have a parent nor a guardian.

"I just wanted to sleep and yet..."

A young man was shaking in fear while trying to crawl away but only to hit a wall as his lackeys were leaning on the cement of the building with their bodies burnt and damaged. Their blood splattered against the walls as he stared at the 'monster' before him.

"You decided to wake me up to do nasty things to me..." The being before him glared as she raised her arm put her hand into his face making the man scream.

"Eliminate..."

FLASH!

Blood splattered onto the walls while the being walked away holding a knife as their whole body glowed dangerously through the night of the alleyways of Yokohama.

~·······~

The next day in Yokohama...

"DAZAI!!!!"

Somewhere in the city of Yokohama, a building that held special detectives shook a bit by that voice making the people around that place look up in confusion.

"YOU SUICIDAL MANIAC! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO DO PAPERWORK NOT SLOUCHING ON THE COUCH!!"

A young man was yelling at the brunette on the couch who was surprisingly blocking all noise from his partner. The man is a tall and slim young man with dirty blonde hair and deep, green-grey eyes. His bangs are parted to the right and have a rather neat, but spiky hair that ends in a long ponytail. He is always seen wearing his glasses.

His attire consists of a beige vest over a black long-sleeved dress shirt, a red ribbon tied into a bow around the collar, beige pants, and plain brown shoes.

The brunette on the couch sighed, pissing off the blonde even more. The brunette is a handsome male with mildly wavy, short dark brown hair and narrow dark brown eyes. His bangs frame his face, while some are gathered at the center of his forehead. He is quite tall and slim in the physique.

He wears a long sand-colored trench coat, the belt of which he leaves untied. Under it is a black vest over a striped dress shirt that is light blue in hue. He wears a bolo tie, which is held by a brown ribbon and a turquoise pendant. He also dons beige pants, dark brown shoes, and has bandages wrapped around his entire body; only his face, hands, and feet are left uncovered.

"Not even your yelling is helping me to wait for my Ma Fleur (flower) finishing her job, Kunikida-kun..." Dazai answered.

The blonde was pretty much irked right now and was about to hit his partner until the door of the agency was opened which brought the brunette back to life.

"Ara? What is all the yelling, Kunikida-kun?" An elegant but motherly voice asked the blonde who fixed his posture.

At the entrance of the office was a young beautiful adult woman. She has short light blue fluffy hair and long symmetrical bangs that reached her shoulders. Violet blue eyes that shine with a light on them but held something dark behind it.

She wears a white long sleeve and black dress that reached until her ankle a bit and black boots.

"Gomen Jasmine" Kunikida apologize earning a giggle from the young woman.