PROLOGUE

"Why do you keep on hurting me if you really love me?" I said while crying in front of the person that I really love.

"Sinong may sabi sayong mahal kita?" that person told me while staring at my eyes, emotionless, na parang hindi niya ako kilala.

"You. it was you..." 

Were the words, I wanted to say to the one who's standing in front of me, pero nanghihina ako, hindi ako makapaniwalang, humantong ang lahat sa gan'to.

Simula pa lang laro na ba 'to? Minahal niya nga ba talaga ako? Nakakapanghina, masakit, masakit makita yung taong mahal na mahal mo ay kung tignan ka parang hindi ka na niya kilala, nakakagag*.

I was still crying when I heard the last words, that my ears feared to hear of.

"Di kita mahal, go away and isipin mo nalang na hindi tayo nag kakilala."

Then I was alone, dumbfounded, sitting on the ground, and again I cried once more, I promised to myself, this will be the last time that my eyes would tear, the last time where I looked weak, no one will ever see me on such a sorry state ever again.

--

- D O N O T P L A G I A R I Z E.

160820

Copyright © 2020 by Jryumesarthim

All rights reserved. No part of this book or any portion thereof may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, without the prior express written permission from the author.

"Thou shall not steal." Exodus 20:15

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/Jryumesarthim). Thank you.

JRYUMESARTHIM•FUOGHCOJ

Alejandra Harks Back