Leo ? Sick ?

Karai came out an hour later and saw Leo asleep. She went over and spooked Leo by shaking his shoulders. “Ahhh !” Leo screamed and took out his katana. Karai laughed and Donnie and Mikey did too. April just looked concerned. “Karai ?!” Leo yelled mad. “What's wrong April ?” Donnie asked and April said, “I think Leo's getting sick.” “Why ?” Donnie asked and April said, “When was the last time Leo fell asleep in the middle of the day ?” April asked and Donnie said, “Never come to think of it.” Donnie went over to Leo who was still mad at Karai and they were talking and Donnie went to feel Leo's face and Leo caught Donnie's hand and asked, “What are you doing ?” “Put your hand down ! I'm checking your…” Donnie said and felt Leo's face with his other hand and froze. Leo threw Donnie's hand off and Donnie said, “You're burning up.” Donnie sounded shocked beyond belief. “Why do you sound so shocked ?” April asked and Donnie said, “He's never gotten sick before.” “I'm not sick !” Leo yelled at Donnie. “Are you sure Donnie ?” April asked and felt Leo's face and he let her for a minute and pushed her off too. “Leo, you're seriously burning hot.” April said and MS walked past them and Donnie asked, “MS, has Leo ever been sick before ?” “No. Why do you ask Donatello ?” MS asked and looked at Leo then back at Donnie. “He has a fever.” Donnie said. “Hmm.” MS said and walked over to Leo and Leo tried to push MS’s hands away but MS put one hand on the back of Leo's neck and the other on his forehead. “He does have a high temperature. Are you feeling alright Leonardo ?” MS asked still with his hands on Leo’s face and neck. “I'm fine MS.” Leo said and tried to push MS off. “I suggest you join your brother in lying down for a bit Leonardo.” MS said and let Leo go. “No I'm...Sounds like a good idea !” Leo said and ran to his room. “What was that ?” Karai asked and Donnie and Mikey knew why Leo did that. Donnie and Mikey ran to Leo's room but the door was locked.  “Leo !” Donnie knocked on the door. “Who...is it ?!” Leo yelled from inside. “Donnie and Mikey ! Leo open the door !” Donnie shouted, waking Raph who came out holding his stomach and said, “Hey ! Shut up !” Raph went back to his room and Mikey went to check on him. Donnie banged on Leo's door again and Leo still didn't open it. Donnie kicked Leo's door and it opened and he went in and Leo was in the bathroom getting sick. “Leo.” Donnie said. Leo did that for half an hour when April and Karai came to the door. “Leo ? Donnie ?” April asked and they saw Donnie standing at the bathroom door. “Donnie ?” April asked and they went over to Donnie and he pushed them back a bit. “Leave him be.” Donnie said and the girls could hear Leo getting sick in his bathroom. “Is he ok ?” Karai asked. “He is sick. You were right April.” Donnie said and turned his head towards Leo and back at the girls. April then said, “He must have gotten it from Raph.” Karai stood up next to Leo's bed and April sat on his couch and Donnie stood at the bathroom door. When Leo was done, Donnie helped him to his bed and Leo sat up against the back of the bed. “Are you feeling any better Leo ?” Donnie asked and Leo shook his head no and curled into a ball and closed his eyes. Karai and April felt bad for Leo, Donnie went to his lab and got a thermometer. He came back and put the thermometer in Leo's mouth against his wishes and Donnie read the number aloud. “107.9” Donnie sounded scared. “That doesn't sound good.” April said. “What's his normal temperature ?” Karai asked and Donnie said, “82” “I don't know what to do for him. I'm not a doctor and we don't have anyone who is. I don't think it's what Raph had though.” Donnie said and Karai went and got MS. MS came into Leo's room and sat, next to Leo, with his legs off the bed and talked to Leo. “Leonardo my son. Are you hot ?” MS asked and Leo said, “I'm freezing.” Leo said shivering. “He is severely ill. I suggest you leave Donatello, you might catch it, and I do not want you like this as well.” MS said and looked at Donnie. Donnie was really sad but left anyway. “I have friends that are doctors, but I can't bring them here.” April said talking to Karai who sat on the couch with her. They were both sad.