The Doctor is In

Leo was sick for the next three weeks and Karai and April stayed with Leo for the full three weeks. Donnie, Raph and Mikey weren't aloud in there because MS told them to stay out. But they brought them food and drinks. Raph felt better the first week and was back to fighting in no time. On the fourth week, MS checked Leo's temperature and said it aloud. “110.3” MS sounded really depressed. “His fever was going down. But it spiked back up.” April said and MS asked, “April, you said you have friends who are in the medical field ?” “Yeah.” April said. “Call them.” MS said. Then April called her friends and said to meet her and Karai above ground. They met at a bench above a manhole cover only ten minutes after. April was sitting with Karai when three girls walked over to them. “Hey Rachel, Chloe, Kylie. We need your help.” April said. Rachel’s a girl with brown wavy hair, a bit freckles on her face, light skin and blue eyes. She was wearing a pair of jeans with rhinestones on the butt around the belt and a red t-shirt with a red headband in her hair. Chloe’s a girl with dirty blond hair and light blue eyes. She was wearing a pink jacket, open, with a white tank top showing with a pair of regular jeans. Kylie’s a girl with black wavy hair, brown eyes and freckles. She was wearing a pretty pink and black dress, the top is pink and the bottom half that went to her knees was black. She also had a backpack on that was rather small and pink to match her outfit. “I have a friend who's been sick for a while. He started it off by throwing up every day at least four times. He's narrowed it down to at most two times a day and he's coughing, sneezing, throat swelling, chest pain, congestion, and has an extremely high fever. He doesn't eat anything except when me and Karai force him to eat some broth and crackers. We force him to drink a lot of water and he agrees.” April said to her friends. “I'm not sure what it could be.” Kylie said looking at Chloe. “I'd have to properly examine him to find out the true illness.” Chloe said thinking. “Yeah, I mean, from what you've described it sounds like nothing I've ever heard of.” Rachel said. “Well before we go down, you have to promise not to tell anyone about what you see. This is a secret I'm trusting you with. As my friends you need to keep this secret.” April said and the girls promised and they went to the lair. When they got there, Donnie and Casey were yelling at each other and Mikey was trying to make them stop. “What's going on ?!” Karai yelled and they stopped fighting. Donnie immediately formed a crush on Chloe, but that didn't change his mood very much. “I've been in the same place with this nut case for four weeks ! That's what's going on !” Donnie yelled. “I haven't seen my brother in four weeks and I've had to deal with them ! I'm snapping !” Donnie yelled looking insane. “Woah !” The girls said looking at Donnie and Mikey. “Chloe ? Kylie ? Rachel ?” Casey asked and the girls looked at Donnie and Mikey still. “These are my friends Donatello, and Michelangelo. They have two other brothers as well.” April said to them. “Where's Raph ?” Karai asked. “He's in his room.” Casey said and Mikey laughed. “Yeah, he and Donnie got into it and Raph snapped. Now Donnie's snapping. Between us...Casey's next.” Mikey whispered. “So, where's the sick one ?” Chloe asked and Raph walked in. He saw Rachel and formed a crush on her like Donnie did on Chloe. “Who are they ?!” Raph asked and coughed. “Is he the sick one ?” Kylie asked and Raph asked, “Do I look sick to you ?” “Sensitive are we ?” Kylie joked. “Back off girly ! Why are they here ?!” Raph asked. “They're here to help Leo.” April explained. Raph didn't really like them but he let them in because they were here to help Leo. “His name is Leonardo, Leo, he's 18 and has always had good health, never been sick or anything. They're...ninjas so they excersize a lot too.” April said as Karai opened the door and they walked in and Leo was still in his ball and MS was sitting with him. MS stood up and Karai went over to Leo. “MS, these are my friends Chloe, Rachel and Kylie. Or Doctor Robinson, Doctor Jones and Nurse Dunman.” April said and Chloe and Rachel saw Leo and immediately went to him and Chloe said, “Yeah, he's not doing too good. Dunman, coat, gloves and thermometer.” Chloe said touching Leo's face and looking at his eyes and nose. Kylie took off the backpack and handed Chloe and Rachel everything they asked for. Kylie flipped her dress down and it turned into blank scrub pants and her dress pink top turned into a pink scrub shirt and she looked like a nurse. “Wow, you guys are good.”