the camp

i don't own grojband or the newmans cartoon network do

coreys P.O.V

we were on the bus with kin and kon in frount of us and lanes next to me. i was looking out the window when i felt something soft land on my arm and looked next to me to see that lanes had fallen asleep on my arm. Shes so cute when shes asleep. i put my arm around her and she moved a bit to get comfy again. i felt my self slipping slowly into sleep.

kin P.O.V

me and kon looked over the seat to see why corey and laney were so quiet and got a shock. they were asleep laney with her head on coreys shoulder and corey head resting on hers. i pointed at kon and put a finger to my mouth then spun my finger telling him to turn around and face the fournt. there so cute and they already look like a couple!

laneys P.O.V

i woke up with something hard but soft at the same time under my head. i looked and relised i had fallen asleep on coreys shoulder i suddenly blushed and quickly closed my eyes adn pretended to be asleep, enjoying the moment. then i felt core move and relised he was awake and i opened my eyes to find him looking at me with a small smile on his face. i bulshed again and relised he had little lines on the side of his face he had been asleep i relised. then i think he blushed and i figgered out why i was still resting on his shoulder. "oh s-sorry core" i stutter "its ok lanes, i was asleep too". the bus started to slow down and we were there. i looked around excitedly as we past under the sign.

coreys P.O.V

i saw laneys eyes light up in excited and i knew i had done the right thing with getting us a place at the camp. a few minuets later we were getting our bags and heading to our cabin sadly lanes was in a different cabin to us. i went to laneys cabin first to see shes settled in. the door was open so i walked in to find that only one of the beds had anything on it and that stuff was laneys. i sat down on one of the other bed and layed back  with my eyes closed.

laneys P.O.V

i walked into my room to find core laying on one of the beds with his eyes closed. his shirt had rode up a bit showing his belly i blushed and then sneezed he shot up and then gave me a lazy smile. "sorry to startle you" i said "thats ok lanes, so your the only one in this room" he asked "yer but i'm suposed to have some room mates coming" i replied "well i better go" he siad "yer" i said but i was actually thinking don't go. core left leaving me alone for about a minuet when i heard some one come in and it was the newmans! well the girls at least. i let out a big sigh "whats up roomie" siad connie with an evil grin. 

coreys P.O.V

i just got into the room that me and the boys were staying in then gess who entered larry!!! "what are you doing here!!" i yelled.