do you really

i don't own grojband cartoon network do

Corey's P.O.V

I can't believe I just said that. I thought. The Newmans and my friends are staring at me, their mouths practically touching the ground. I look over at Lanes, I can't believe she likes me back. I feel my face burning as they continue to stare at me. Out of the corner of my eye I see lanes turn and run into the forest. Before I knew what was happening I found myself running after her yelling her name.

Laney's P.O.V

I turn and run from the camp fire, a huge smile forming on my face he likes me back, no wait didn't he say he loved me!!! eeeeee!!! I stopped when i heard corey calling my name. I turned to find him a few meters behind me and walking quickly towards me. I started towards him too. "you ok lanes" he asked i nodded not trusting myself to speak without squeeling. "so why d'you run" he asked with a questioning look on his face. "because i-i love you" i whisper "what was that" corey asks "i love you" i almost yell. Then slap my hand over my mouth and stare at him with wide eyes.

coreys P.O.V

i look at lanes her green eyes wide. i start to move towards her until i was quite close. i wrapped my arms around her and pull her close. i feel her stiffen out of surprise and then her srms around the back of my neak. we pull away just anought to see into her beautiful eyes. then i bring me lips down on hers and i feel her tence suddenly i'm scared that she pull away. but to my surprise she leans into the kiss. we finaly pull apart gasping. shes blushing like crazy and i would guess that i look much the same. (A/N sorry if the kiss isn't a good description it's just what i've read in books because i haven't had my first kiss yet) "i've been wanting to do that" i say and see her smile this time she pulls me down and kisses me!!.

laney's P.O.V

i pull him down for a kiss and he seems surprised. i let out a small laught as i pull away. after a few minuets of kissing we went back to the group to find carrie and larry kissing and kin and kim holding hands what?! "w-what?! studdered corey thinking what i do. what had happened while we were gorn.

A/N thinking of making another grojband fanfic what do you guys think and give me iders for it thx and i have read lots of fanfictions and i'd like to give a shout out to firewolfgoddess and