truth or dare

i don't own grojband or the newmans i wish i did but i don't cartoon network do

laneys P.O.V

after i got over the shock of seeing the newmans there i went to see core.iarrived at his cabin and knocked it opened a few seconds later and i came face to face with larry. i was shocked for a minute i just stared and he just stared back  and then i realised if carrie was here why wouldn't larry be too. "hi is corey there"i siad with just a bit of hate, i heard running form in side and then corey burst out the door and gave me a bear hug "um i core your squeezing me to death" i said and he suddenly let me go "oh sorry lanes and i bet you can guess that nepp here is my room mate" he said with a sigh "yer well i got all the others" i said coldly and core pulled me into an awkward side hug "well if they annoy you you can always say that you'll punch the shit out of them" he says with a smile i give him a smile back and start to feel alot better at the thought of punching carrie in the face :)

coreys P.O.V

out of the coner of my eye i could see lanes smile evily. it was almost sunset when she came over and there was a bonfire starting soon so i asked lanes if she wanted to go so it and she said yes i was so happy she wanted to go. we headed off towards the huge light in the forest. we arrived and were surprised to see kin and kon sitting next to konnie and kim talking and not fighting like they normaly do. larry and carrie were sitting next to each other like normal so i went to sit with them and lanes was behind me. i sit down on the grass in frount of the fire with lanes on my right. the others came to join us and kin sat to the left of my next to him his twin. "hey want to paly a game" said kin suddenly there was a chores of yers and i asked "what to play" "truth or dare!" kin and kon yelled at the same time "all right then whos going first" i asked and to my surprise my lanes raised her hand ( what did i just call her MY lanes this is getting out of hand) "ok truth or dare" asks carrie "truth" replies lanes "hmm ok tell us truthfully how you fell about corey" i wonder what she means by that lanes lets out a big sigh "err ok look i umm really like you core, more than a friend " she finishes and i stare shocked at what she just admitted.

lanys P.O.V

what did i just do i think corey is still staring at me in disbelief and i blush "ok corey how about you next" says carrie "truth or dare" "truth" he replies carrie rubbed her hands togeather with an evil grin climing onto her face "how do you truthfully feel about laney" "i-i um i d-don't like l-lanes" i fell tears start to fill my eyes "i-i think i l-love her" he said rubbing his arm and looking away blushing.