love you

omg soo many views thank you guy i had no idea it was going to get this big so thank you so much. this is probably the last chapter so yer and maybe check out my other books.

Coreys P.O.V

"what" i say "are you doing kin" everyone turns around in shock and then everyone smirks and it takes me a minuet to figger out why. finally i realized i was holding laneys hand "what me and lanes, come on you all new, it's not really a surprise is it?" every one murmured something along the lines of no i guess not and laney turned a shade of red. it was really cute then she hid behind her hair to cover it. At least some things were normal the tow drummers were sitting back to back eating cheese. Kin saw me looking at kon and konnie and explained that they were dared to see who could eat the most cheese.

laneys P.O.V

"that's a lot of cheese" i said "how do you guys have enough money to pay for all that" i asked "oh we don't we make our own cheese" said kin "well that does explain the cheese maker that keeps appering in the gararge" cory said scratching his head. all right then. "did you by chance bring the cheese maker with you" i questioned "duh" said kin and kon (though his was through a mouth full of cheese and barely recognizable) together. " don't do that it's creepy" i shuttered. twins creep me out sometimes. "we should probly head to bed it's like midnight" said larry. everyone mumbled their good night's and headed off to bed. we were leaving in the morning so our bags were already packed, i climed into bed and fell asleep. 

MORNING

soon we were on the bus and on our way back home. i took one last look at the place where i had made so many memorys and headed onto the bus.

the end 

Hahaha this is only 330 words, looking back on this years later I'm surprised that anyone was reading it, let alone still is! I'd like to thank everyone who read or commented on this it really gave me confidence in my writing. I wrote this back in year 8, I am now in year 11 with 14 months until I graduate high school so thank you all!