Psycho

(A note before reading this. * Means their addressing a group of people. I'll also include names when speaking during that to make a clear thanks for reading by).

"Got me feeling like a psycho".

It's dark outside. Pitch black, even worse it's Friday the 13th. I knew this was a bad idea. But my friends say otherwise.

" I should go".
"Not so fast, Billie"
" Look I have lived a long life. Not now when I'm in Early life am I going to die, by the hands of the supernatural."
"First of all this place is not haunted."
" The news says otherwise".
"Don't believe everything you read. Look, if it makes you feel better I invited other people."
"How many".
"Three".
" That's not enough".
" Look, I know you're scared but it's a right of passage too well do this. Don't Chicken out."
"I won't, I promise".

Three other people as promised came, of course, they were well known this is going to be hard to not embarrass myself. And we'll the other thing too.
Don't like your self out you can do this Billie. You have Remi with you. Just don't lose control of your emotions.

You guys ready says Remi.
As I'll ever be I say.

" Didn't recognize you, Bille for a second."
" Am I that invisible to you, Evan".
" I didn't mean it like that."

Evan and I never got along ever since the incident. I care to not go into details about what happened but let's just say it ended I fist and Lawyers being exchanged. I never got over due to the fact we used to be friends. Like really lose friends. Even more. Stop thinking like that Billie it never happened it never happened

"It never happened".
" What are you talking about"?
(It's Tris)
"I did notice you standing there".
" Okay, Are you, -".
"Yeah I'm fine, I'm fine"
"Okay, everyone inside now, so let's get going.

That was weird I swear Tris wasn't even here yet maybe. I had spaced out too much.

*Okay everyone Let's make a choice. We can either be together on the first floor or have our own rooms.*
*Own rooms*.
*Own rooms*
*Own rooms*
* First floor
*Okay that's, Evan, Tris, and Billie for own rooms. So they win. Sorry Rory though are the rules.*
*Okay, I was fine with either one. I wasn't scared.*
*No one, thought you were, Rory*.
*I'm just making sure*.
* Theirs a huge game room upstairs. *Let's bring our luggage and put it on the side tables. Then meet in the game room in the attic.*

The room was nice and clean. Well I'm mean Remi probably pulled some strings to get to be clean. Remi is Rich after all.

That was tiring. I beat from playing all those games. I still have no idea what was the opposite of a gun and Why she had a pet monkey or why we had a basement, oh oh okay, well that for later.

I crept ted out of my room to Remi this is where the real fun begins after all it's just a charade. For now

To be continued

Important please read.

I know this one a little bit short it's because I want to break it up into a to part series, this is Pt 1 of Psycho part 2  will be in the week after part 1 ill try to make it long enough like maybe 1000 words Who knows. I reveal what song this is inspired by in part to 2.
But before I publish pt 2 I'm going to do an authors note