Seesaw

"Alright"

I'm here. 3 years since our promise of a letter to each other here's mine.

Dear Lee, I don't really know how to start. First with the obvious one. I miss you. I miss us being together when we were young. I just miss living with you. And I love you. Platonic love of course. But what could have changed to make you come back to me?
I know that you moved and we still texted but I miss your face and your touch and it's been years since I've gotten a message. Did you change your number? If you did write me about your new one.  I want to keep in touch.
I wonder if you still have a picture of us that you took with your Polaroid. Since you like the 90's so much. I know why thoughts a great time. Especially during high school.
That was quite a time.
But let's go back a little bit to childhood to think we would become the best of friends. Would be a dream
I would never imagine. Maybe because we kind of hated each other. The girls faced off with the boys in 4th grade and we both hated each other. But we got closer at the end maybe because we thought the war was stupid. We only in it because our friends had beef
Middle school was ride but we had each other and our special spot our seesaw I got on one side you the other. We never told anyone because we wanted to seem grown-up. But thoughts we're the best of times. Free from bullying, tests, drama, and stupid relationships.
That seesaw we saw next to a ditch in the street. We took hours to drag it back to the hideout in the woods. But it was so worth it. We had the best times. We talked to them about each thing. Cried, and fought joking about pineapple on pizza.
I remember you religiously thought that pineapple pizza was actually good. I guess you wrong that thing. A first in a full moon. We also fought about real things too. Getting into a big fight you emailed me say if you wanted to make up you know where you meet. I'm glad I did.
That seesaw you sat one side I got off. It was so funny when you got mad. I came still remember your face.
To end this. I want to meet you at Sundown 12th Of April, my birthday. To catch up on life I hope you come.
Your dearest Micah
P.s At our special spot

A little treat before I write everything else.