(Flashback) Platform 9 and 3/4

Next to a gleaming scarlet train, stood a little girl, her red hair bright in contrast to the black hair of the two boys she was saying goodbye to. "I wish I could come! You two are so lucky!" She wailed, near tears. "Lily! Come away now. You'll see you're brothers in the holidays!" Her mother smiled down at the little girl while her father spoke to his youngest son. "But it's two whole years till I go! I want to go now!" She cried. Her face brightened the minute she saw the boy running towards her. "HUGO!" She squealed in delight as she threw herself at her cousin. "LILY!" The boy cried in equal excitement. The only way to take Lily Luna Potter's mind off something, was for her eleven-year-old cousin, Hugo Weasly to turn up.

On the other end of the platform, a blond-haired boy stood watching Lily Potter. Some know him as Malfoy, while others know him as Scorpius. Lily looked up, her emerald green eyes meeting his ice-blue eyes. He stood, gazing at the girl until he noticed that the platform was almost empty, most of those who needed to get on the train were already there. He hurriedly looked around for his father and found he had already left. He boarded the train and found the Image of Lily Luna Potter stuck in his mind...

A/N Sorry that was so short, it's a flashback. The next chapter is going to be when Lily is 11 and she is starting Hogwarts. If you're reading this, thank you so much!