• he didnt stutter once •

quick a/n: I did most of this out of memory so please don't hate me
Y/n POV
We all tried to catch up with Bill as he rode his bike down Neibolt street and to the creepy house. He walks up to the door and we all rush to get there before he can walk in. "Bill stop!" I scream. "Bill you can't go in there! This is crazy!" Bev yells. "Look, you don't have to come with me. But what happens when another Georgie goes missing? Or another Betty? Or another Edward Corcoran? Or one of us? Are you just gonna pretend it isn't happening like everyone else in this town?! Because I can't." Bill starts.

I stood there shocked by what he is saying. "I go home and I see that Georgie isn't there. His clothes, his toys, his stupid stuffed animals, but he isn't." He pauses and takes a breath. "So walking into this house, is easier than walking into my own." I get the urge to just run up and hug him. But I hold myself back. "Wow." Richie says, "what?" Bev asks. "He didn't stutter once." Richie says completely shocked.

"Let's go guys!" Bev yells. We all start to walk in when Stanley asks, "wait, shouldn't we have someone keep watch?" "Ok well who wants to stay out here?" Bill shrugs. Everyone but Beverly and I raise our hands.

~~~
"I can't believe I pulled the short straw, you guys are lucky we arent measuring dicks." Richie scoffs as Bill, Eddie, Richie and I walk into the creepy old house. We all look around and I make sure I stay especially close to Bill. I don't know why but I feel safe when I'm with him. "It's disgusting in here." Eddie gags. "Yeah, don't breath in through your mouth then." Richie says. "Why?" Eddie asks. "Cause then your eating it." Richie retorts.

After a few seconds I here Richie screaming. Bill and I run up to him to see what the fuss is about. He holds up a missing poster that has his face on it. He starts freaking out, "it says I'm missing! Am I gonna go missing?!" "Richie calm down your not missing!" Bill try's to calm Richie down. As they keep talking I hear a girls voice coming from upstairs and it sounds like she's crying. (sorry I can't remember what all he said)I tug at Bills shoulder and both him and Richie go quiet.

We walk over to the stairs and I clutch onto Bills arm not daring to let go. "Help me please..." I hear the voice say. Bill is the first one to start walking with me holding his arm close behind. We enter a long hallway and at the end of it is Betty Ripsom?! "Betty?" Bill starts, "Ripsom?" Richie finishes. She is dragged away. I try to scream but just end of squeaking.

We walk down the hallway and walk into the room. "She was just here. Where the fuck did she go?!" Richie whisper shouts. I let go of Bills arm and look behind me. The door starts shutting and I see Eddie freaking out. I quickly slip out before it shuts me in. Eddie runs over towards me but the floor falls right before he could get to me. I scream and try to open the door. "Y/n!" Eddie screeches.

I turn around and look behind Eddie. "Ed-ed-Eddie," I stutter as I shakily point my finger behind Eddie. A creepy messed up monster puts his hand on eddies shoulder. I stand there and I can't move. He turns around, "time to take your pill Eddie." The creepy things says. Eddie passes out and falls down through the hole, breaking the table on the first floor. The thing disappears and I look down to see Eddie completely passed out.

I hear Bill on the other side of the door, "Eddie? Y/n? Open the door!" "Y/nnn," I hear a voice say from behind me. I turn around and see nobody. "Your aloneeee, nobody can save youuu." I look around and realize the voice is right. I start breaking down and fall to the floor pulling my knees to my chest. The door opens and Bills pulls me into his arms. I look around the new room, "where's Richie?" I ask.

A door slams and I quickly look in the direction of the sound. Bill and I rush over to the door and start banging on it to open. "RICHIE!" We scream.

We open the door and Richie runs out. The mattress starts ripping open and Eddies head pops out. "You wanna play loogie?" The demented Eddie says. Black liquid starts pouring out of his mouth. We back up and run towards the door. But instead of one door there's three.
not scary at all
scary
very scary
we look at each and open the not scary at all door. "Where's my shoe?" A girl whispers. Richie turns on the light and Betty Ripsom hangs there with no legs! We all scream and slam the door. "Where the fuck were her legs?!" Richie and I say in unison. "Th-th-this isn't real. R-remember the m-missing kid poster? Th-that wasn't real s-so this isn't r-r-real."

Bill takes my hand and I take Richies. "Come on, ready?" Bill says, "no!" I scream. We open the door and here Eddie scream, "HELP!" We run downstairs and burst into a room where the clown is hovering over Eddie. "This isn't real enough for you Billy? I'm not real enough for you? IT WAS REAL ENOUGH FOR GEORGIE!" The clown cackles. I gasp, that was an all time low, even for a murderous clown.

The clown comes at us and Beverly shoved a metal pole in his face. We all run to Eddie and the clown turns around. His hands turn into claws and he comes for us but quickly turns and claws Bens stomach. We are all screaming. Bill yells, "don't let him get away and runs after him.

"Bill!" I scream and run after him. We run to the basement and see the clown go into the well. We all run out of the house and hop onto our bikes.

~~~~~
Wow, when Pennywise was like "it was real enough for Georgie" I was like that's low that's real low.
~a

(1075 words)