• the deadlights •

This will be off of memory and will be a little different from the scene in the movie. I can't think of a good title😂

Y/n POV
Beverly and I are going to hang out in a few minutes so I should probably get ready. Richie and I haven't talked since the fight and I want to say something but I know I should let him cool off. I grab my backpack and head to Beverlys.

When I get there the doors open and I hear banging on a door. I quietly walk in and see her dad about to kick the bathroom door down. I watch from a distance, too scared to do anything other than that. He kicks down the door and looks around the bathroom. I really hope Beverly isn't in there. He opens the shower curtain and Beverly hits him over the head with a vase.

I rush over to her and tackle her into a hug. "Bev are you okay?!" I scream with my arms tightly wrapped around her. "I'm fine y/n, just a little shaken, that's all." She responds. I exhale a breath I didn't even know I had. "Let's get out of here." I say. We both turn around and IT grabs us by our throats.

~~~~~
Bills POV
I'm on my way to Richies house to see if y/n wants to hang out. I get there and ring the doorbell. "Can I help you?" Mrs Tozier asks. "Yeah is y/n here?" I ask her. "She is at her friend, hmmm what's her name? Betty? No that's not it. Beverly? Yes she's at Beverlys house." Mrs tozier says. "Okay, thank you Mrs T." I say and hop on my bike going towards Beverlys house.

I arrive and the door is wide open. I walk down the hallways towards the bathroom. "Beverly? Y/n?" I say in hopes of finding them. I peak in the bathroom and see BEVERLYS DEAD DAD?! I turn right towards her bedroom. I walk in and on the walls written in red it says you die if you try. I gasp and run out of the house and bike as fast as possible to the arcade hoping richie will be there.

"Richie!" I yell. He was playing street fighters, "what do you want?!" He spat. "Do you see that guy I'm hitting? I'm pretending it's you!" He chuckles and keeps his focus on the game. "IT richie, it got Beverly and y/n." I say trying to make him pay attention. "What are you talking about?!" He says. "IT RICHIE! IT GOR BEVERLY AND Y/N!" I say loud enough for him to hear but not loud enough for the whole arcade to hear.

~~~~~
Beverlys POV
I wake up and see y/n laying on the ground about two feet away from me. I rush over to her, "y/n wake up! Wake up!" I whisper shout. She jumps awake. We both stand up and look around. "W-what is that?" She stutters, pointing to the big pile of toys and other stuff in the middle of the room.  We try to walk but we both collapse into each other.

We both observe the room and look up at a ton of CHILDREN?! They were all floating?! Y/n shrieks. "We have to get out of here!" I whisper. We both start running towards a door and we both struggle to open it.

Step right up y/n and Beverly!
Step right up!
Come change
Come clothed
You'll laugh
You'll cry
You'll cheer
You'll die

Introducing...
PENNYWISE THE DANCING CLOWN

the music box burst open and a little clown came out. Only to be crushed by the door of the 'stage' falling down and a murderous clown to come out on the stage. We both stair in shock at the clown who comes out doing a weird ass dance.

I glance over at an open sewer door. I take y/n hand and we both run towards it. Y/n pushes me away and Pennywise grabs her by the neck. I successfully make it to the door. I know I have to get help.

~~~~~
Y/n POV
I struggle in Pennywises grip. He laughs at me as I try to get away. "I'm not afraid of you!" I gasp out. He pulls me close and sniffs me. He breaks away and shakes his head. "You will be." He cackles. His moth opens up revealing rows and rows of teeth. I stare at them and feel myself drifting away.

~~~~~~
Hope you like this twist! I haven't seen anybody else do their story this way so I want to be original :)
~a

(786 words)