Chapter 7

Menations of Self Harm Warning! continue at your own risk

Green eyes open to a bright light, forcing the eyes to close once again. Izuku opens his eyes again and puts his hand up in front of his face. Izuku looks around his room for the source of the light that is blinding him. Sunlight peeks through the blinds hanging from the window, Izuku realizes it's no longer night. Once Izuku's eyes adjust to the light he sits up from his bed and looks around his room. Confusion crosses his face before he remembers just what has happened the night before. His room is a bigger mess than how it was when those boys left. Something shiny catches Izuku's attention as he looks over to his desk that has things sprawled all over it. A razor is sat on his desk. He hasn't done anything with it in quite some time, Izuku realizes as he sees the dried blood on it that's turned black.

Izuku leans over and picks it up and observes it carefully. The edge of it is very sharp, Izuku notices as the tip of it comes in contact with with pointer finger, slicing it open. Izuku pulls his finger away to look at the blood leaking from his finger. He rubs the blood around with his thumb, wincing when it starts to sting. More blood comes out so Izuku puts the finger into his mouth and sucks out the blood.

Izuku holds the razor with his other hand and stares at it. Izuku starts to wonder just long it's been since he's used the razor. Used it so he can feel like he's in control of his actions and what he can and can't do. Izuku takes his finger out of his mouth to see its stopped bleeding.

Izuku looks back to the razor, then at his arm. It has scars from other times he's cut. Izuku thinks he might need to feel the relief that washes through him when he digs the blade into his skin. Izuku slowly brings the blade up to his wrist. Izuku gently places it on the skin and just as he's about to Slice the skin, a knock is heard from his door. This makes Izuku jump to hide the razor. Izuku throws it underneath his bed and stands up to answer his bedroom door. Izuku opens the door just the smallest bit so his room isn't able to be seen.

"Y-yes?" Izuku stutters as he looks out the door. He spots his mom and only two of the boys from yesterday. Inko looks up at Izuku happily and speaks in her calm motherly voice.

"Your friends are here, dear." Inko smiles and moves to the side to let the boys in. Inko turns around to leave and Izuku slowly opens his room door, letting the boys in.

"What the hell did you do here? It looks worse than how we left it!" One boy says. The boys look over to Izuku and frown when they 'realize' why Izuku's room was trashed.

"Where you going to tell your mom that we did this? You little shit! You're worse than I thought. You're useless and a liar. And I hate liars!" The boy puts his hand into a fist, glaring at Izuku. Strange thing to be calling Izuku a liar when he has Izuku's own mother believing his bullies are his friends. Izuku want to roll his eyes but he really doesn't want to be beat up. Though as the boys continue complaining, Izuku finds himself caring less and less if he get's beat up or not. If he actually fault back he would be find; the boys' quirks are pretty useless in fighting. If they really wanted to hurt Izuku, they would need to get Katsuki.

"You aren't even listening, are you?!" Izuku gets snapped out of his head as one boy gets right in his face.

"Not really?" Izuku answers sarcastically. The boy's face turns into one of anger. Izuku frowns and tilts his head. He's about to get himself in some deep shit. Who cares.

"Who do you think you're talking to?!" The boy spits out.

"Where is all this new confidence coming from?!" The boy says despite the fact that Izuku's only said one thing to them. Izuku realizes it's because they think he trashed his room to get back at them. Of course. Everything has to be about them. Izuku can't just do something simply because he wants to, no, no. Little Izuku can't do anything for himself!

Izuku glares up at the boys. "I haven't even said anything to you yet and you're just going to assume that all of the things I do with my life revolves around you two? I don't even know your names and you expect me to dirty my room for you? If I wanted to tell my mom I could just do that. She would believe me over you two kids she's only known for weeks." The boys realize that it's true. Why would a mom like Inko believe some random kids she barely knows over her own son?

"So what, are you some kind of masochist?! You've never told her that we're not your real friends!" The boy argues. He knows that he's in shit now, he wont show it but he knows.

Izuku crosses his arms and exhales through his nose. "Oh yeah, totally a masochist. I've never even once begged you guys to stop with tears running down my face." Izuku increases his arms to point at his eyes before bringing back to their crossed state. Izuku glares daggers at the two boys. Izuku only gets one blink in before he's being held in the air by an angry brunette.

"You wouldn't be saying all this shit if Bakugou were here, huh?! Would you?!" The boy literally spits as he speaks. He's still trying to hide behind the fact that Izuku has the advantage in the situation. That he's had the advantage.

"You're right. I wouldn't. But he's not here, you are. He has a strong quirk. Your quirk allows you to make your fingers longer. You can't hurt me with that, can you." Izuku sits there, feet barely touching the ground.

"You guys don't even talk to Kacchan anymore, do you?" Izuku wants to laugh at their stupidity. Izuku will sometimes overthink things and end up missing the whole thing he's supposed to be looking for, but he is not that dumb. They're underestimating Izuku and that'll definitely not get them anywhere, even if he is weak.

The boy moves his hold away from Izuku's collar, letting him stand up on his own again, before wrapping his hand around Izuku's throat. With growl, he speaks up again. "Who do you think you're talking to, huh? Last time I checked, you were just a weak little Deku!" The boy tightens his grip on Izuku's throat. Izuku coughs out a reply the best he can.

"A-and last time I ch-checked, you were ju-st Kacchan's s-shadow-" Before Izuku can exactly finish his choked out sentence, he's punched in the face. Izuku looks at the boy holding him in a death grip in the eyes, blood coming out of his nose and rolling onto his lips. 

"I'm going to fuck you up, Deku..." 

Izuku smiles and spits the blood that's got in his mouth onto the face of his bully. 

"Do your worst.."