prologue

Vineet Kumar Chaudhary,

As Vineet Kumar Chaudhary ,a cid office by profession and servicing since last three years . He is very attentive, faithful and dedicated towards his profession. He does his job very sincerely ,he did not like any kind of mistake in his work  and he makes sure that he won't do any mistake but still DCP Chitrole use to scold him without any mistake . He knows very well the reason behind DCP'S nature towards him but he can't do anything instead of listing him . Beside all this he has  three very dear friends in his life , with whom he used to forget all the scolding of DCP ,he used to be very happy with his friends. His life was going on very smoothly and happily suddenly….. a wave of some melancholy incidents took place in his life .. . 

And the wave change his life forever …

He lost his lady love ,who was very dear to him ...all the incidents of his personal life broke him very deeply …….

Let's see , would he become happy as he was before all the incidents of his life…

Rubina Dilaik ,

As Anamika Randhawa, a lawyer by profession and practicing since last three years, during her law studies K.D. Pathak was his idol and she had a very ardent desire to take internship  under him and her desire came true . By nature she is very childish and love to do mischief but when it comes to her work she put her heart and soul . She is very serious towards her profession and always tries to give full effort to the cases. ..one day a stranger came at house and give her some  papers to sign ….she didn't understand what was going on.

After signing the papers she cried the whole night .

Who was the unknown person and what was written in the papers ?

Anita Raj 

As Mrs.Pavitra Karmakar , a successful business woman and Vineet's massi or better say mother* . After Vineet's parents diminish* she took care of Vineet or better say she control him .  She is very selfish and cunning woman ,she gives importance to only two persons in her life one is herself and the other one is Vineet* . She is a lady who follow the method of by hook or crook in order to get something in her life which is beneficial to her. She even didn't care of anyone life . She didn't think the decision taken by her would harm any one or even take someone's life.

She is playing some mind games ,who is on his target this time ??

Ronit Roy 

As K.D. Pathak,a well known criminal lawyer as well as Anamika Randhawa's godfather  in law profession . Anamika Randhawa used to be her intern during her initial days of law practice . K.D. is one of the three friends of Vineet with whom he spent his quality time. K.D always use to give some ideas to Vineet regarding his love life and his ideas always work ,but when ever he uses the same idea for his lady love , there is always exchange of some horrible words from his lady love , which always bother him why this happens to me? Why my ideas don't work in my life?

Would K.D. be able to know what is happening in his friend's life , would he be able to solve the problems of Vineet's life.??

As Maniya Singh ,owner of KKN News channel . She is a  journalist. She is just like Anamika dedicated towards her profession ,but some time she does a lot of mischiefs . She is Anamika' s childhood friend , both of them had shared many things together just like , good memories ,many secrets . Maniya Singh is very fond of dancing , whenever she use to get chance she used to spend some time doing dance. Maniya and Anamika use to help each other in every way possible ,but since the last two years they are not in touch with each other . One day both of them meet each other and talk for hours . They shared the current status of their life . Maniya told Anamika about her new boyfriend..

Let's see ,Maniya would come to know about Anamika's problem or Anamika would able to hide her problem with Maniya . If Maniya comes to know would she solve Anamika's problem ??

 Asha Negi

As Saumya Jha , she is a Doctor , a surgeon by profession , loves to eat oranges . If any one would say that, I will give you oranges do my assignments ,she won't see right and left just in order to get oranges she would complete the assignment. Anamika and Saumya together use to play tricks with others ,both of them know everything about each other . Both of them live together as they shared their apartment . Right now Saumya and Anamika wants to play some mind games with anyone and they are finding a  bakra ( Goat). She knows very well about Anamika's condition . She saw Anamika signing the papers, suddenly an evil smile appeared on her face ,she murmured some things in Anamika's ear . By hearing the words from Saumya Anamika too smiled evilly.
Saumya share everything with Anamika but one thing she hasn't shared is about the guy she is dating,as she is not sure about the guy whom she is dating, as she is not serious at all about her relationship.

What is the reason behind the evil smile ?

Do Saumya found a new Bakra ( goat) to pay some tricks.