Undecided

"Mom! Dad! Excuse me ma'am! Do you know what... wait ma'am! Please don't leave! I'm so confused! Please help me!"

I'm running around town in the sunshine. Just a minute ago there was a crazy tornado that just destroyed my house with my mother in it. I don't know what's going on! I really need help!

I look around town to see if there is anyone else who could possibly tell me what just happened. A man in a a T-shirt, shorts, running shoes and a visor jogs by me and I yell to get his attention.

"Excuse me, sir! Sir! What is going on!?"

"What do you mean what is going on? The sun is shining. The birds are chirping. The flowers are blooming. It's a great day! He looks at me with a cheerful smile.

"Sir, I don't mean to be rude, but are you crazy!? There was just a tornado here about 30 minutes ago! You know, the one that took my mom?"

"Oh honey! That was 7 years ago! Get over it!"

Did this man really just say that!? He really has lost his mind! Clearly he has doesn't know what it's like to lose a mother instantly.

"Are you kidding me!? It took my muh-ther! I can't just forget about her!"

I'm practically screaming my head off at this stranger. He puts his hands on my shoulders in pity and tries to calm me down.