Chapter 2

I woke up in my room and sat in my bed feeling the pain that I got from what happened last night its weird that I was home. I remember everything what happened last night, I was with my friends at the forest and camping then some guys, Brianna's friends came and they drank alcohol and I didn't then suddenly i felt tipsy, dizzy, sleepy and tired and then that's where they started what they did to me.

I remember their faces, those scumbags who raped and filmed me last night, I also remember the faces of my bestfriend and my sister while they were leaving me in that place. Ang sakit lang sa feeling na mismong mga kaibigan mo pa yung gagawa sayo ng kahayupan. Ang bababoy nila. I want to ruin their life just like what they did to mine but I can't do that if I stay devastated like what am I right now.

I grabbed my phone beside me to watch the video of me from what happenedast night. I scrolled on the hate comments and messages too. Ofcourse, it's just me those bastards won't put their faces in the video for sure. Some messages are from people that I don't know and most of them are surely just calling me a slut, so I didn't bother to check. I immediately deleted all my social media apps for peace of mind

As I'm checking my emails there are also a few emails about the video. Ugh how did they even find out about my email account

Except for emails about the scandals i also received a message/letter of termination of course I have expected this I did not bother to answer the email because they would not listen to my explanation so I deleted my old gmail account and made new. 

I turned off my phone to think of a new job. My phone buzzed as a sign of a new notification I wonder what that is it's either email or a message only.

I grabbed my phone again and saw an email from McQoid University offering me a job...

Dear Ms. Ruiz,

 I am pleased to extend the following offer of employment to you on behalf of the new  Director of McQoid University, You have been selected as one of the best candidates for Bilingual Education Assistant  position. Congratulations!

If you accept this offer please reply with your full name/ accept offer.

 its unbelievable, that university is known to be very choosy for their employees and it's literally big, and also who would hire a teacher who have a bad record and the offered position is good.

I am Bilingual,I can speak Spanish,English,Filipino, and Hangul but how did the university found out? I'm just a regular English teacher in the past, it's weird...

well this university is big, of course they could've searched for my background.

I immediately replied to their email, grab the opportunity.

---------

Serreniah's POV

"Hey!" I was walking in the hallway, I was about to go to the parking lot  when someone called me.

As I turn around and look if who's who, I saw a man in a suit with a well built body. He walked slowly on my direction while his right hand was in his pocket and he's smiling while looking into my eyes

May gusto ba siya sakin? 

I was about to smile back so that I won't be so mataray but he walked pass by me! I thought he was hitting on me 

My ego...

He walked straight to his car and smirk while looking into my eyes again then he left me dumbfounded! Ugh he's annoying.

"Hey Serreniah?"a familiar bitchy tone

thick face bitch after what they did to me

I turned around and her ugly face greeted me with a smile like nothing happened that night

She want plastikan? I'll give it to her.

"Oh? hey sup Arianne?" I smiled

"Nothing its good to see you here, after that scandal of yours got viral we never had the chance to catch up with you, you're here lang pala!" tsk are you insulting or what?

"Yeah you know I didn't expect you guys will leave me with those friends of yours din naman" I said the slapped her and I went straight into my car