Chapter 1

----

Halos lahat ng estudyante sa hallway gulat at nagbubulungan ng makita nila ang babaeng naglalakad ngayon papasok sa kanyang silid aralan.

"is that her? the one in the video?"

"omg i can't believe it, totoo nga na dito na siya magtuturo? she have the guts huh"

"bro have you seen her scandal? Fck she's freakin' hot. I wonder if nahihiya ba siya or she's proud?"

"is she drunk that time? she looks sober in the video"

some rumor or should I say scandal started to spread after the incident.

i didn't bother to listen to their shits so I went straight into my homeroom

new day at new school

Room 507

"Good morning class" I greeted as i opened the classroom's door 

pairs of eyes glanced on me as i entered. Some students are whispering, some looked at me like I'm a trash and some didn't bother to take a glance.

I immediately went in front and start writing the topic for today.

'Spanish language'

"For our first topic this semester I will be teaching you on the basic or commonly used Spanish words, but first let me introduce mysel--"

"no need Miss we already know you, your video is all over the social media" 

"yeah that's right, why did the school still accepted you to be a teacher haha" 

"maybe because she seduced them like what she did in the video"

a group of female students interrupted my word to say that.

Calm down Serreniah you cam handle them.

"Are you done? Now you listen to me. I am Serreniah Ruiz your teacher for Spanish language for this semester, I am your superior here even tho I look younger than the three of you.Learn to manage your manners."

Natahimik naman ang lahat dahil don marahil ay hindi na nila ginusto pang mapahiya ngayong unang araw ng klase.

Nagpatuloy ako at simpleng klase lang naman ang para sa ngayong araw dahil unang araw palang naman puro pagpapakilala lang at konting introduction para sa lesson ang ginawa namin. Hanggang sa marinig na ng lahat ng pinaka hihintay nila, ang school bell.

"okay, class dismiss."

hinintay ko muna na makalabas lahat ng estusyante bago ako sumunod dahil nag ayos parin naman ako ng mga gamit ko.

To be continued...