Chapter 7

Deku's P.O.V
Aizawa wrapped me in his scarf and knocked out my father.
"Flame heroes Dragon and Endeavor aren't parent material."
"D...do we have e...enough evidence?" I ask weakly
"Yeah we do."

Third person
Deku gave a weak smile before he passed out from being hit on the head to hard. Aizawa held him bridal style and wanted for the cops to show.

Time skip
Aizawa and Izuku were in the hospital. Aizawa was in his sleep bag  as Izuku was still asleep.
Izuku sat bolted up in a cold sweat and hyperventilating. Aizawa had helped with kids and teens with panic attacks before. When Aizawa got closer Izuku backed away.
"Midoriya." Aizawa spoke like Izuku was a scared animal.
"Izuku it's me Aizawa."
" Sensei?"
"Come here problem child." Izuku scoots closer to Aizawa as he wraps his arms around Izuku.
"Breath Izuku breath."
"Weres Eri..." Izuku asked panicking more as he noticed she wasn't here.
"She is with Bakugo. She is safe with him. We will se here as soon marks younger let out of here I promise."
"O...ok."Izuku relaxed. Just as a nurse walked in.
"Midoriya?"
"Yeah?"
"I am your nurse I just want to tell you that you have a small concussion other then that just some minor scarring you are good to go home when ever you are ready to."
"Ok thank you."
232 words thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you have a good night/  day.
~Tododeku 🔥❄💚