Chapter 5

Katsuki glanced at him out of the corner of his eye and smiled a bit before his cheeks and ear tinted pink and he looked out his window.

I still truly love him...

After driving in silence for a few minuets, they eventually pulled up into Mina and Jirou's drive way where Katsuki almost jumped with excitement at the sight of his car. Before the car had fully stopped, Katsuki had unbuckled and had his hand on the door handle.

When the car finally pulled to a stop, Katsuki rushed out of Denki's car and straight to his. His car had been his uncles car before he passed away. This same uncle is the one who taught Katsuki about mountain climbing and is the one who took him on mountain climbing trips every weekend.

Well when the blonde was around sixteen and seventeen, they went on another trip, yet this time, something unexpected happened. One of the clamps holding his uncle to the mountain broke. It snapped off while they were about to reach the top, meaning they were at the steepest part. Katsuki watched helplessly as his beloved uncle fell all the way down.

When they finally got to him, he was still alive but just barely. Everyone knew he wasn't going to make it. So during what no one knew was his last day, he got the keys from the car they took all of their adventures in, and placed it in Katsukis hand. So his last words to the blonde were, since he knew Katsukis secret about being gay;"I know you'll find that one special man someday, and I want you two to share as many memories as we did in this car. Happy late birthday Kat"

And with that, he had died, with his hand in Katsukis and everything. So even though this car seems old to other people and everyone knows he has more than enough money to get a new one, he wanted to follow out on what his uncle told him.

"Alright losers, I'm heading back home. I'll see you guys later." Katsuki explained as he hopped into the car with his keys and started it up. 

He looked out the now rolled down window as Mina waved good-bye and Jirou and Denki were exploring the contents of the bag.

'What is in the fucking bag?!' He thought to himself as he drove off back to his secluded home.

Once he backed into his driveway, he sighed and rested his head against the steering wheel. Why did he have to have this stupid love problem with Denki of all people? He's pretty sure Denki still walks around hitting on girls like his did in high school so there's no doubt the yellow head has some sort of girlfriend. 

That explains the toys! And the only reason the pictures were there is because the girl had to quickly stash away everything in the room that didn't look normal so someone like parents or friends could come over and in the room.The only problem with that excuse is that most of the pictures were of Katsuki and the moments weren't ones you'd see "just friends" carrying around.

Katsuki gave up on thinking and walked into his house to plop down in his reading chair and pick up a book. Reading always relieved stress for the blonde. In high school, he didn't want anyone in his room due to how many romance novels he had.

Meanwhile

Denki and Jirou were sitting on the couch in the house going through the bags contents. Mina came over and sat on the floor facing the couch to look with them.

"What is all this dude?" Jirou asked as she picked something up.

"yeah! It looks sexy~" Mina replied with a wiggle of her eyebrows as she snatched what her girlfriend was holding to look at it.

Denki blushed a deep red and took it back from Mina shaking his head. 

"Don't say that! I was just about to tell you what it is but now you made it weird." He whined.