16 part 2

"Morning Eddie spaghetti"
Richie said walking into eddies room.
"Don't call me"
"Yeah yeah yeah don't call you that" Richie said.

Eddie sat up on his bed. "My dad made pancakes before he left to work, comon"
They went to kitchen and ate the pancakes. "Hey maybe you can call Hannah tell her what happened and then go to the park" Richie said.

"Rich we have school" Eddie said.
"Yeah but you had a rough day yesterday and you can't go to school lonely" Richie said. "Fine then" Eddie said putting his plate in the sink.

"Hey Anna" Eddie said waving.
"Hey Eddie, why aren't you at school you hate skipping and that's not your room."
Hannah asked. Luckily Hannah had a doctors appointment so she didn't go to school.

"I'm yeah me and Richie are skipping because yesterday my uh mom kicked me out cause I told her" Eddie said.
"Oh my poor baby I'm sorry"
Hanna said.

"It's fine, Richie's dad is letting me stay here" Eddie said.
"Oohhh Richie so how have y'all been" Hannah smirked. "Oh my god Hannah shut up" Eddie laughed.

"Call Richie for me I wanna say hi" Hannah said. "Okay but don't say anything stupid" Eddie said.
"CHEE HANNAH WANTS TO TALK TO YOU!" Eddie yelled.

"Chee now I see" Anna said.
Eddie only flicked her off.
"I'm here I'm here" Richie said.
"Hi Richie Hannah said. "Hey Hannah goes Canada" Richie asked.
"It's amazing"

After hours of talking to Hannah they went to the park

"Hey Eddie I've been wanting to tell you something for a long time now" Richie said. Eddie looked at Richie knowing he was serious because Richie only ever calls Eddie nicknames.

"Yes chee?" Eddie asked.
"I um I- I like you like I really like you so much you just make my heart explode every time you speak and when you look ate I get butterflies in my stomach but I get it if you don't lik-" Richie got cut off by soft lips on his.

Eddie was kissing Richie and when Richie realized it he melted into the kiss.
They stopped to catch their breath.
"I've been waiting to do that for so long"
Eddie said.

"Me too" Richie says.
As they were going in for another kiss they got interrupted by a girl with short brunette hair like eddies
"Are you Eddie kaspbrak?"
The girl asked.

"Yes I am, why" eddie asks.
"I'm eden kaspbrak, your sisters but my name is now eleven, el for short"

Eddies eyes went big
"I have a sister"
He thought

I updated are you happy 🙄
I'm kidding but I UPDATED YAYYA
but I hope y'all like it I can't wait for y'all to see what comes next
-🅱️oni