Prologue

Once upon a time in a little kingdom of Corona,it was ruled by King Frederic and Queen Arianna.The queen felt very ill and weak.She stay in her room.The king came.He look at the weak queen.
"Arianna,are you okay?"he asked the weak queen.The weak queen look at her husband.
"No.I felt very sick and weak.I don't know what's wrong with me.Can you please get the Royal Doctor?"the queen asked.
"Yes,my love."he said.He kiss the queen's head.The queen closed her eyes.

Few hours later,the king came back with the Royal Doctor.The doctor look at the queen.
"She look very pale and weak."he said.
"Can you help her?"he asked.
"Of course."the doctor said.The doctor check Arianna.The King look at him.
"Is she okay?"the king asked.
"Yes.She is pregnant."he said.
"Pregnant?"the king asked.
"Yes.She will give birth soon."the doctor said.

7 days later,she gave birth to a beautiful baby princess.She opened her eyes.She have blue eyes.Her hair was blonde hair.The queen look at her newborn daughter.She kiss the princess's head.
"My beautiful princess."she said.Frederic came.He look at the queen and the new princess.
"She's beautiful,my queen.What are you going to named her?"he asked.
"Elsa.Princess Elsa of Corona.Heir to the Corona Throne."she said.Elsa closed her eyes.The queen put Elsa in her crib.