Ashamed || J.A

I pulled up to the why don't we house. Lately Jack has been pretty busy with the band so we haven't gotten to see each other lately. Our relationship is kept private so the fans don't know about me yet. I think the boys do but I'm not sure. But since we've been dating for 7 months I'm pretty sure they do. I've never met them though just because they're usually always busy. But I thought today would be a good day to do that. They can finally meet Jacks girlfriend. I wonder if he talks about me. I got out of the car and knocked on the door. Jonah opened it and I smiled at him.
"I'm sorry, can I help you" he asked
I felt my heart drop a little. Maybe he just didn't recognize me.
"Yea um I'm y/n Jacks girlfriend"
"I'm sorry. Jack doesn't have a girlfriend. I don't- um. Hold on one sec." he stuttered then called for Jack. Out of all those 7 months of us dating Jack has never once mentioned me. Did I do something wrong? I looked up and Jack was standing next to Jonah with a shocked expression on his face.
"Hey um I stopped by um I thought maybe I could meet the boys or something" I told him scared of his response.
"Um I'm sorry do I know you?" He asked. Guilt flashing in his eyes. I felt my eyes tear up.
"Your joking right"
"No I'm sorry" he said hesitantly. I felt my eyes tear up.
"Fine ok talk to you later" I said and walked away hearing the door shut behind me. Was I not pretty enough? Was I fat? All these question kept running through my head as I drove home. Once I got home I collapsed and started sobbing. I woke up about an hour later realizing I fell asleep. I heard a knock on the door so I got up and opened it. Jack stood there and hugged me but I pushed him off me.
"What do you want" I asked
"I'm so sorry baby. I didn't- I don't"
"Why? Why didn't you tell them. 7 months. We've been dating for 7 months. I thought you would've told them by now" I cut him off
"I know what you're thinking right now. You think I didn't tell them because I'm ashamed of you. Right?" He asked and I nodded
"That's not the reason at all baby" he took my hand and pulled me to the couch
"The reason I didn't tell them was because I thought if you got close to them and became friends with them. You would fall for one them and leave me and I was scared. I can't loose you love. I'm so sorry. But as soon as you left I told them. I promise" he said
"It's ok I just wish you wouldn't have acted like you didn't know me" I said as tears welled up in my eyes
"I know baby. I'm an idiot. I love you okay"
"I love you too" I said snuggling into his sides