Married Beelzebub X Married Reader

Hey ya'll! Since this whole Quarantine thing is happening I will be writing request so send them in!

This has been requested by @stark1943so enjoy!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Since you married Beelzebub that makes you a ruler by his side! As their Princess/prince he will treat you like royalty! (No doubt about it)

Hastur and Ligur also become your henchmen getting anything you want or need! 

Causing Mayhem with crowley is a phat guarantee and the world has to watch out for you even in heaven and hell!

Bee getting jealous that you will leave them for Crowley but that is not the case here! You love them with all your heart.

Cuddles and small kisses is a MUST in this marriage!!!! Bee has gone a longgggg time without love or physical contact so once you hold hands and gentle kisses, they expect more affection in the long run. (Expect more like demand)

Every couple of years you renew your vows. You spend the whole day with bee and just relax in eachothers arms whispering sweet nothings in each others ears just relishing in the moment. 

In hell, they see you as the prince/princess that helps calm beelzebub when they get angry so no more demons have to disneergrate under his hands. 

All in all you both together will make a great couple and a long lasting marriage for years to come. 

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Sorry if this was short! I've had a massive headache for the past couple of days so I hope you enjoyed it!

Be safe out there and I love you all!

-Anatomy_Queen <3