𝓒𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓮

Hernandez and Heath did try their best to comfort you, but you still were a bit worried. Heath then directed the direction to where the next area you'll be visiting, "Right next to the cafeteria on the right, there is another hallway. This Hallway leads to most of the patients. These ones are not as harmless, and have no, or barely have powers. So, we can go down and you can introduce yourself to them." Hearing him say that the "harmless" ones were in that hallway did loosen your nervousness. But, you were still uncomfortable with the thought that they could still hurt you. Heath saw your expression on your face, he knew that you weren't still ready with the idea that this place is really dangerous. "But, if you're feeling nervous, we can look at the other hallways.", Heath and Hernandez tried comforting you by putting a reassuring hand on your shoulder.

     You looked at both, then gave a worn out sigh. "No, no. I have to meet them. No matter what, I can't let them down. I need to be a good nurse to them." Heath was a bit shocked at your answer. His mouth gaped open a bit, while Hernandez was excited to see you become brave to meet them. "Y/n...Are you really sure, you really don't have to-" You quickly, accidentally interrupt Heath. "I'm sure! I'll show that I can do this job, and I'll show them that I'll be a good nurse to them. I can do this!"

     A brave smile grows on your face, and on Hernandez. "Well then, let's go!" Hernandez blurts out and leads the way down the hall. You quickly follow right behind him, excited but still scared to meet your new patients. No matter what. Heath was hesitant, but still followed behind you two. Still being cautious for you and Hernandez's safety. 

♥♥♥♥

Author's note:

     So for the next few chapters, i'll make it all about meeting the non-supernatural, less harmless slashers you'll meet. Each slasher will get their own chapter. But, the chapters won't be named after the slasher. I know it would be easier that way, but I wanted to stick with my theme. It may have the nickname of that slasher, but I don't know. The chapters may or may not be long. It just all depends on the slasher's behaviors/personality. So, apologizes before hand if the chapter is short and sweet. I'll try my best to stretch it out as long I can. 

P.S Thank you all so far for reading my story. It really means a lot! I really just hope this story spreads to more people some day. So that others can enjoy it as I do making it. Thank you again for reading. While you're here, maybe please vote and share this story to your friends? It would be very appreciated, and I would be forever thankful. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥