Chapter 22: Pregnancy Cuts

~Chapter 22: Pregnancy Cuts~

I screamed loudly, holding onto my stomach. This wasn't happening, was it? I wasn't giving birth to my kids. I wasn't ready for this! What the hell was I thinking! Oh, god, it hurt like hell. I clawed at my stomach, but the pain continued as a large footprint appeared on my stomach.

She was kicking, and kicking hard. So hard, that I thought my ribs were going to break. I heaved onto my hands and knees as another scream erupted from my mouth. "Get them out! Get them out!" The pain traveled up and down my spine, then spread to the rest of my body. My stomach felt as if it were splitting open.

I looked down at it...And it was splitting open. Blood was forming on the top of my stomach, pouring down in piles onto the tan carpet. "Derek...." I whispered, but he wouldn't hear me. He couldn't. He wasn't here. Silver had gone to Kyle's house for the night, and who knows where Drom was. I needed help. I was dying, my babies were dying.

"Help me!" I yelped, clawing my stomach roughly. Something was wrong with this. Why did it hurt so bad? Was it supposed to be like this? I pressed my shirt against the cut that was splitting along my stomach. I let my tears run down my cheeks as I bit down roughly on my lip. "Penelope...." And then, the world went dark.

I flipped forward as I hopped my eyes. I groaned, running my fingers through my hair. I'd been having these randomly weird dreams for a while now. I pushed my hair away and groaned as the babies moved. 12 weeks, and I still wasn't used to this getting sick stuff. I ran to the bathroom and got sick.

Silver peaked into the bathroom as I flushed the toilet. "You've been screaming in your sleep for the last hour and a half. I was about to smack you with a pillow!" I looked at her and let out a small giggle.

"Sorry, Silv." I stood up and went to the fridge, looking around. I picked out a few things, including a jar of pickles, mayo, tomato juice, cheese, and a slice of ham. I took out four pieces of bread and coated them with the mayo before plucking out the perfect pickles and placing them on the slices. Cheese on one half, meat on the other. I put them together and licked my lips, taking a rough bite. The juice from the pickles squirted the back of my throat. I sighed in content. Nora was right. I was going to be huge.

My mother had been stopping by to see how I was doing every few days. She wasn't happy about what had happened the other night. And especially not happy that my boyfriend had attacked the father of my kids. In my opinion, he wasn't the father of my kids anymore. Derek was.

**Flash Back**

"Get your hands off of her!" Derek screamed, grabbing Garrett by the throat as I held my stomach. I'd hit the wall pretty hard, and I could barely make anything out. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the two boys.

Derek's fist caught Garrett's nose - again, it broke. He continued to punch him all over, as Garrett cried out. My mother and sister were screaming like banshees in the corner. Books were scattered all over the floor. My head was sore.

"Don't you ever put your hands on her again, you hear! You dumb ass bitch! Who do you think you are?" Derek's fingers wrapped around Garrett's neck and squeezed. He wasn't aware of what he was doing. Someone had touched his pregnant girlfriend, he wasn't going to stand for that. Garrett's face began to turn blue, but Derek didn't care. He kept going.

Suddenly, Garrett flipped over. There was blood everywhere, including on my face. He sprinted to the door. Derek looked at him for a moment, then back at me. He let Garrett run out of the door.

**End of Flashback**

I sighed and tugged my coat on. It was time for class. I hadn't been for two days, but today I decided I'd go back. I had a three month maternity league, since I was having twins. It was a month and a half per kid.