one

Allie P.O.V.

..Monday Morning.

Oh, how I hate Mondays.

All those fake smiles I need to put on my face to not let anyone know how I really feel. Nobody would notice it anyways due the lack of friends I have. But I can't risk anything. My secrets, my real feelings, the real me, need to stay hidden.

And that's why I always force myself to stand up,get out of the bed and put a fake smile on.

I take a shower and dry-blow my long brown hair and brush them afterwards. I decide to wear a simple black jeans , a plain white oversize shirt and a cardigan. It was never difficult for me to decide what to wear. I really don't get why all the girls always need so much time to decide what to wear. Like they are going to the red carpet or something. 

Anyways , after I had put on my clothes I did my make up. I was never into make up that much. All I do is to put some mascara on because I like the way how my brown eyes look much brighter and even bigger. Now that I have done my make up I went to the kitchen. Usually I eat something but I wasn't hungry at all today so I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

And that was my morning routine ! very interesting isn't it ? 

I'm really glad that my sister and my niece (whom I live with) aren't up yet. That means I don't have to put on a happy face for anyone until I get to school.

On my short way to school I always listen to some music of the 1975, Lana Del Rey, The Nbhd, etc. Even though this music genre isn't the happiest it really makes me happy. It makes me think about things deeper and it helps me to calm down with everything I do.

As I arrived I realized that I'm way too late. Today's first period was maths. yaaay Monday morning and the first period is Maths. oh how I love that :-) (of course I dont) I ran straight to the mathsroom. I didn't even bother to knock and hastily opened the door to enter the room and soon realized that it was a big mistake to be this rashly. I felt everyone's eyes on me and the room was so silent that I could hear my own heartbeat.

I hate this feeling.

I hate this situation.

And I freaking hate to be the center of attention. It's the worst feeling ever to know that everyone is staring at you like you're the ugliest human being and to know that they probably think something negative about you makes me wanna scream. But the worst is that they'll talk about you behind your back. 

I was afraid to look around and see who is staring at me but I'm a really curious human. I scanned the people in the class and stopped when I saw those very well known ,piercing blue eyes.

wow. I have made a fool of myself. Not just in front of my class and my teacher. But also in front of my crush that I have had since 6th grade.

--------------------------
firstchapter, firstbook!

This is my first Fanfiction and it's the first book out of the "admxnk" Series.

There will be 7 Books. Every letter is for one Book and in the end there will be a final book called "admxnk".

Sorry for the lame chapter. promise that it will be better ithe other chapters! big love .x

!    !    UPDATE   !      ! 

I updated the first chapter because it was too short and I hope that you all will know Allie better now .x