two

It sucks when the only person who can make you happy is also the reason why you always cry. //

Allie P.O.V.

. .  

The teacher spoke up; "Allie! sit down finally and stop staring!".I felt the heat in my cheeks which means my face just turned red like a tomato. I gulped closing the door and walking to my place to sit down. Wait. What did she just say? "stop staring" I repeated her words in my head. This couldn't get any more embarrassing. Well at least she hasn't said his name. 

I'm really asking myself what he thinks about me. Though I know what he might think about me. I'm that creppy, shy, silent girl who always sits in the back of the class in his eyes. If he would ever spend his precious time to think about such a waste like me at all it'll be all about how discusting and useless I am. And after this "performance" in front of my class he'll also think I am really clumsy. 

I was shaked out of my thoughts when the bell rang. I took my bag and stood up to leave the room the fastest I could but I still tried to not be conspicuous. I didn't see my friends anywhere so I went to the next classroom even if we had break.At this point I didn't care that I'm not allowed to it. I didn't want to see all those faces in my school. Expect of his.His name is Niall by the way. The Image of his flawless face shot trough my mind. Literally everything about him is perfect. His half brown half blonde hair, his ocean blue eyes , the way he treats his friends and how he is always there for them. Niall isn't a badboy or something like that. But he's really popular. Probably because he is the captain of the soccer team of our school. 

He makes me really happy even though we never had talked to each other.But he also makes me really sad. No, wait. The thought of never being his makes me sad. The thought of never being able to hold him in my arms and tell him about all the feelings I have for him, makes me sad. The thought that he'll never feel what I feel makes me sad. But most of all: The thought of never being good enough for him. 

No guys, I'm not a stalker. Our school is just not the biggest and that's why everyone knows everything about each other. But they don't know about my secret , they'll never know and they probably wouldn't care about it anyways. But I would be the center of attention and as I already said: I hate the feeling to be the center of attention. 

. .

I haven't seen him for the rest of the day because I'm only in 3 classes with him and today it was only maths. I went home after school without questioning myself why my two best friends weren't in school today. Usually I'd flip out because of how much I worry about them. But today isn't a usual day. It feels different and I don't know the reason yet. 

I was really thoughtful for the rest of the day. As soon as I arrived at home after school I almost run to my room to lay down on my bed. I thought about all the things that happened today. Today was a bad day like almost every day. But I was too sad to cry. It was senseless anyways. Crying won't change the things at all. Sadly. 

-    -     -     -     -    -   -

Hi guys! Chapter 2 is up and it's a bit longer this time. i hope that's okay with you ! oh and there might happen more in the next chapter *blink*

thanks to everyone who reads my fanfiction! it seriously means so much to me, i love you .x