Chapter 14

Dimitri 

We've been waiting out here for almost 5 hours.No news.Is it that bad? Lissa seems okay and worried a little.Surely if something happens,she'd know.Rose is her bondmate.But that doesn't mean i'm not worried.

"Hey Dimitri,i'm getting something to eat.You want anything?" Roman ask with a sympathetic smile.I return the smile.

"No.I'm good." 

"Okay.Relax a little.Rose is a fighter.I'm sure she's gonna be just fine." He pads my shoulder.

Rose is right.As usual.Roman is a good guy.He's like a brother to Rose.I trust him.I feel so guilty for some reason.Somehow i felt like this was my fault.If i hadn't let her go,she wouldn't be in this....mess.Suddenly,Lissa started gasping.

"Liss,what is it?" Wide eyes Christian asks.

"It's not me..it's Rose.." She managed to answer.Dimitri handed me sleeping Drew (Andrew).

"What is it Liss? What's happening?" I pushed.

Her breathing slowly went back to normal.

"I don't know..a moment ago i felt like i'm being pulled to death and then it's like Rose shut me out." She sobbed on Christian's shoulder.I hand her Drew.And starts pacing around.

I leaned against the wall,shutting my eyes closed.Rose is a fighter.She'll get through this.I'm sure she will.Rose wouldn't leave Liss and me.She can't.She wouldn't.I run my fingers through my hair,frustrated.She's my fiance.Then,the doctor comes out.

"Queen Vasilisa,Guardian Hathaway is in critical condition but she'll survive.She's strong.We did had a little problem but she pulled through." I sigh of relief.

"Can we see her?" Roman asked with a calm tone.

"Only one person." Dr.Benson answered,looking at all of us.

We exchanges looks and finally Lissa spoke up.

"Dimitri you go." She gave me a sad smile."Go see your fiance."

"Thank you." She nodded.

"Follow me." The doctor said."I assumed that you're Guardian Dimitri Belikov since the Queen said that Guardian Hathaway is your fiance."

"Yes,i am." I answered politely.

"Did you know that Guardian Hathaway is pregnant?" I stopped in mid track.Did i heard that right?

"What?" She couldn't be.She only had slept with me and we are both dhampirs.

"She's been pregnant for 1 week.The baby is fine.Your baby." A small smile spread on his face.

"Th-that's not possible.We're both dhampirs." I let out a breath.

"What? You think she's been cheating on you?" I shook my head no.No way.She wouldn't ever do that to me."I looked back at Rose and yours past.Rose is shadow kissed and you was a strigoi then got turned back into a dhampir.And that somehow can make you have kids with each other.Once again you guys just made the impossible.Congratulations,you're going to be a dad." He pads my back.My heart exploded in excitement and i'm pretty sure Rose doesn't know yet.Dr.Benson leads me to Rose when i saw her my heart breaks for her.Bruised,cuts,scars,broken leg,arm,neck."I'll leave you two alone."

I went to sat by her side and holds her hand.Tearing up.She's still unconscious.I kissed her hand.

"Roza.." I said softly."We're going to have a child." I said half smiling."I love you.I'm so sorry that i let this happens to you.Tasha's going to pay for this.Please wake up milaya."