Chapter 2

The next day Mattia was still mad at Kairi, he ignored him in all the classes he had with him and wouldn't talk to him at lunch. When they got out of school Kairi decided he was done being ignored.

"Mattia are you seriously still mad? Over sex? That's really all you want me for? Fine." Kairi was about to to walk away but Mattia pulled him back and hugged him tightly.

"Don't ever fucking say that again Kai, I love you, not just for your body or sex but for everything about you. I just wanted to mess with you and get you back, I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings baby."

Kairi sniffled a little bit and hugged him back. "I'm sorry, I overreacted."

Mattia smiled at him. "It's okay baby, now let's go get food with the boys they're going to the diner." Kairi nodded excitedly and grabbed Mattia's hand pulling him in the direction of the diner.

-----

When they reached the diner they slid into the booth, Kairi next to Alvaro across from Mattia and Mattia next to Alejandro. (Get it?) Alvaro asked Kairi to split a burger with him since he wasn't really hungry and Kairi agreed.

They got their food and Kairi and Alvaro shared, their boyfriends watching lovingly with hearts in their eyes.

All of a sudden Alvaro's head was was pulled back and he screeched.

"Aw does that hurt little fag? Bet you like it huh?" Somebody in the booth behind them said. Alejandro jumped across the table and punched the guy in the face.

"DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH HIM!" Kairi pulled a crying Alvaro into a hug as Ale screamed at the guy.

The boy ended up running out and Alejandro dropped himself between Kairi and Alvaro, pulling him into a hug.

Kairi moved and sat next to Mattia watching him comfort his boyfriend.

"Are you okay baby?" He ran his fingers through Alvaro's hair massaging his scalp and trying to ease the pain a bit.

Alvaro just nodded with tears in his eyes. "C-can we go home please?" His voice broke and Ale immediately nodded.

"Of course bub, bye guys i'll text you later." A short goodbye came from each boy and Alejandro and Alvaro were gone.

"Do you wanna go home baby?" Mattia asked and Kairi just nodded standing up and leaving some money on the table.

Some of y'all bout to be real mad at me-