Chapter 15

The group of four walked towards Kairi's house joking and pushing each other as they walked.

When they reached the house Kairi went to the kitchen to make food and Alvaro stayed to help him while the other two went to play games in the living room.

"Hey, Kai. I have an idea." Kairi stirred the pot and looked up at him in interest.

"Well, what if we let them get distracted by the game for a while, and then we sit on the floor in front of them and we slowly rub our hands up their thighs and tease them then we kiss and ignore them til they take us upstairs."

"Alvaro, you're a genius." Kairi finished their food and they both ate before going into the living room and sitting in front of the boys.

Kairi slowly rubbed Mattia's leg, not really getting his attention from the game, the same for Alvaro. They huffed and turned to each other before leaning in.

They captured each other's lips in a heated kiss with all tongue and no softness. The two boys heads snapped from the game to the ones kissing at the sound of lips clashing.

Kairi let out a loud moan as the two started to grind against each other slowly getting more turned on.

"Kai." Mattia practically growled his name and Kairi almost pulled away but he remembered what Alvaro said, so he ignored him and continued.

"Alvaro." But Alejandro was ignored all the same. Both boys were getting hard and angry as they watched their boyfriend's make out in front of them.

"Fuck it." Mattia pulled Kairi back and picked him up carrying him towards the stairs. Alvaro's hand was picked up and he was being pulled behind Alejandro as they all made their way to Kairi's room.

Kairi was placed on the bed before lips were crashed onto his own. Lips he was very familiar with.

Alvaro was pushed down next him, his own boyfriend devouring his lips as well.

"Off, off." Kairi tugged at Mattia's shirt. Both tops pulled back and removed their shirts.

Kairi and Alvaro looked at each other before their eyes rolled back with a light 'fuck'.

Mattia smirked as he leaned forward tugging on Kairi's shirt and pulling it off of him. Alvaro smiled at Alejandro and Mattia before running his hands down Kairi's chest.

Both boys had a lustful glint in their eyes as Alvaro kissed Kairi's lips before making his way down his chest, lightly licking over each one of the boys nipples.

Kairi's breath quickened as he ran his hand through Alvaro's hair slightly tugging on it making him moan against Kairi's skin.

Alejandro lightly palmed himself as he watched the two boys on the bed. Mattia kissed Kairi and Alvaro continued to attack his chest.

Alejandro got closer to the three and ran his hand up Alvaro's thigh reaching the top of his jeans. He unbuttoned them and pulled them off of the boys hips, kissing his hip bone as he pulled them off of him.

Mattia palmed Kairi through his sweatpants as he writhed underneath the two boys, moaning and squirming as they devoured his body.

Alejandro kissed Alvaro's lower stomach as he slowly pulled his boxers off. Alvaro let out light breathy moans against Kairi's chest as he continued to suck the skin.

"P-please, Mattia." Mattia smirked down at him and pulled his pants down and his underwear.

He leaned over to the drawer next to Kai's bed and pulled a mostly empty bottle of lube out.

He spread Kairi's legs and poured some lube over his fingers, passing the bottle to Ale as he rubbed the wet fingers over his hole. He slowly pushed in stretching the ring of muscle and watched as Kairi moaned with his head back and his hand lightly gripping Alvaro's hair.

Alejandro pushed Alvaro's legs apart as well and poured lube over his own fingers before running them over the boys hole and following Mattia's lead, slowly pushed a finger in.

Alvaro moaned against Kairi's skin and slightly pulled away, Kairi tugged his hair lightly and pulled him up into a kiss.

They watched as the two boys moaned into each other's mouths while they were stretched open.

When they felt the boys were stretched enough they pulled their fingers out, causing the two boys to whine and break their kiss, before pouring more lube on their hands and spreading it down their dicks and lining them selves up with each boys entrance.

Mattia slowly pushed in first causing Kairi's head to tip back in a moan and Alvaro sucked on his exposed neck.

Alejandro followed and slowly pushed into Alvaro's entrance groaning at the tightness around his dick. Alvaro pulled away from Kairi's neck to let out his own moan as Alejandro bottomed out.

"Fuck, Ale, please." Alejandro wrapped his hand around Alvaro's neck as he slowly thrusted into him. Alvaro's eyes rolled back as he felt the grip on his neck.

Mattia smirked as he leaned down and kissed Kairi before slowly thrusting into him causing Kairi's breath to quicken.

He smiled down at Kairi and watched his head tip back, face covered in a blush that reached his neck. He turned to face Alejandro and watched as he slowly fucked into Alvaro with a hand around his neck.

"Ale." Alejandro's head turned to face Mattia and he was pulled into a kiss by Mattia's hand at the back of his neck. Both boys moaned into the kiss, battling for dominance that Mattia won in the end making Alejandro whimper into the kiss.

Kairi gasped as he watched their tongues tangle through the kiss and let out a moan at the obscene sight.

Mattia and Alejandro pulled away panting and continued to thrust into the boys getting more desperate. Alvaro moaned out when Alejandro kissed him letting his tongue into his mouth.

Mattia's hand wrapped around Kairi's dick and stroked him quickly as he thrusted into his prostate, making the boy a moaning mess.

Alvaro clenched around Alejandro as he came all over himself, letting out a high pitch moan. Alejandro came inside of him not long after, filling the boy with his warm seed. He slowly pulled out and laid down next to him.

Alvaro scooted himself to Kairi and Mattia and wrapped his hand around Kairi's dick taking Mattia's off and stroked the boy quickly while attaching his lips to his chest again.

Kairi practically screamed at Mattia hitting his prostate repeatedly before he came in Alvaro's hand. Mattia came as Kairi clenched around his cock.

Alvaro pulled his hand away and looked Kairi in his eyes as he held his hand up to his mouth. Kairi licked his own cum off of Alvaro's hand before he laid his head down with a dopey smile across his face.

Alejandro entered the room with a wash cloth and Mattia followed not to far behind with a couple bottles of water.

Alejandro wiped the boys down and Mattia gave them water, Kairi's arms practically going limp as he let the boy hold the bottle for him, he was absolutely exhausted.

"Holy shit." Was all Alvaro said before they all laid down and took a long nap.