Chapter 10

Alvaro slammed Ale up against the bathroom wall and roughly kissed him.

"Woah baby, why are you so mad?" Ale broke the kiss and held Alvaro's waist.

"Just want you. Now, please." Alejandro nodded and kissed him, turning them around so Alvaro was against the wall.

--------------

Mattia kissed Kairi softly, "I love you, baby." Kairi smiled lightly and brought their lips together again.

"I love you too."

-------------

Robert and Roshaun sat at the lunch table with about 20 minutes left of lunch.

"So..." Robert had a light blush on his face as he looked around not knowing what to say.

"I like you." Roshaun suddenly blurted out.

"W-what? Are you for real?" Robert's blush deepened.

"I like you, das it." Roshaun replied looking at him.

"I like you too, I think. I'm pretty sure. I don't know I've never had feelings for a guy." Robert nervously babbled.

"That's okay, we can take things slow." Roshaun smiled at him and Robert returned the soft smile.

Roshaun pulled him into a hug. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

Robert giggled and nodded his head, hugging back tighter.

"What'd we miss?" A slightly sweaty and flustered Mattia asked as him and Kairi approached the table.

Robert shyly tucked his into Roshaun's neck and Roshaun rubbed his back.

"I asked him out." The boys eyes went wide and Kairi got the biggest smile on his face.

"No shit, for real? That's awesome guys!!" Kairi smiled and Robert laughed.

"Damn we all fucking gay bruh." Mattia laughed at Roshaun's comment as the bell rang and they walked to class.

The class that Alvaro and Alejandro were late to of course.