Chapter 1: A new school year

Hi guys! Here's the first chapter of my Stony high school story! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do! Don't hesitate to leave comments throughout the story! Moreover, I'm not a native english speaker so if you see mistakes or a lack of voc, I'm really sorry... Don't hesitate to leave some ideas of what I should write or some website where I could improve my english skills and voc! I'm open to every single idea! Thanks for reading this and enjoy! ;)))

*

Tony Stark suddenly wake up in sweat. He rubbs his eyes, his hands still shaking. He had a nightmare. He dreamed that his friends Bruce, Pepper, Happy, Rhodey, T'Challa and Shuri had to change schools and they left him alone for the entire school year. As he had no friends, he was being bullied and he couldn't handle it anymore. His nightmare stopped right when he was being beaten up by a group of people twice his size.

Tony looked at his alarm clock. 6.30. It was too early for school. He tried to go back to sleep but didn't succeed. He got up and went to take a shower. Ten minutes later, he was back in his room and put on expensive jeans, a LV t-shirt, a gucci belt, a black jacket and black Armani shoes.

He took his backpack and went downstairs to take a quick breakfast.

After his breakfast composed of a black coffee, eggs, bacon and toasts, his butler, Jarvis, asked Tony if he wanted a ride to school but Tony refused politely. He took his red kia and parked it a few minutes later in front of the John Smith High School.

Tony looked around while entering the school. He saw Bruce, Rhodey and Pepper sitting on a bench on the other side of the playground. He walked towards them. He sat down next to Bruce.

-"Hey guys!" he gives a check to Rhodey and Bruce

-"Hey Tony!" say Pepper and Rhodey.

-"Hey Tony! How were your holidays in Australia?? Have you seen kangaroos?" asks Bruce

-"Yes I saw lots of them! They are very interesting animals!" says Tony

The bell rang.

-"We should head to the auditorium!" says Bruce

-"The headmaster will give his boring speech as usual" mumbles Tony

-"Yeah and you should listen to what he is saying Tony! Sometimes, he gives great advices!" laughs Rhodey.

************************************************************************************************************

A few minutes later, they find themselves listening to Mr Johnson, the headmaster, among all the students of the school and the teachers.

An hour later, the headmaster had finally end up his speech and the students were all trying to look at the distribution of classes that were pinned on the cafeteria walls.

Tony waited for his friends to come back. He didn't want to get in the crowd. Bruce, Rhodey and Pepper came back pretty quickly.

-"Tony! We're all in the same class!" said Bruce as they all hugged each other.

They made their way to their first lesson of the year, English.

As they entered the classroom, they directly sat down in the first row. Tony didn't mind being in the front. He didn't care to be punished if he slept in the class either.

Their classmates entered the room and made their way to their seats. Tony noticed a group of students that seemed quite disruptive. The group was composed of a brown haired boy that was speaking very loudly with a black guy, a red/brown headed girl talking to a slim brown haired guy, a sexy red headed girl talking to an handsome blonde boy with blue eyes, both followed by a massive blonde boy that seemed super excited and a blonde girl that looked like Barbie according to Tony.